***Week 8: Alto Yellowjackets (4-2 | 1-0) @ Tenaha Tigers (2-4 | 0-1) - Saturday | 7:00 p.m.***

StingEmALTO

Alto @ Tenaha  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/16/2022 at 12:00 AM

6 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

At least it's an evening game and not 102 degrees on field at kickoff 👀

Amen to that! We played San Augustine at 2:00! Had to take “hydration breaks” each half. It was insane….most of those guys go both ways. Hope we never do that again. Lol

5 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Also,yall seen how big a cluster yalls hoco was with Mt,will be same with tenaha tonight...gata 

Hope that works in our favor this time!  Tenaha can have all the HOCO MOJO cluster they can get. 🤣🤣

Congrats on the dub last night. I watched from the middle of the second quarter until the end. Cool to have the livestream for folks like me!

1 minute ago, StingEmALTO said:

Amen to that! We played San Augustine at 2:00! Had to take “hydration breaks” each half. It was insane….most of those guys go both ways. Hope we never do that again. Lol

Yeah,we played at playoffs games one year,was supposed to become 49 degrees at kick off at noon...we took cool weather gear,it was 84 degrees at halfway thru first quarter,kids were roasting at halftime 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, StingEmALTO said:

Hope that works in our favor this time!  Tenaha can have all the HOCO MOJO cluster they can get. 🤣🤣

Congrats on the dub last night. I watched from the middle of the second quarter until the end. Cool to have the livestream for folks like me!

You missed the 2:39  at end of first quarter,that was the best part of the game...lol 😂 

8 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Yeah,we played at playoffs games one year,was supposed to become 49 degrees at kick off at noon...we took cool weather gear,it was 84 degrees at halfway thru first quarter,kids were roasting at halftime 🤷‍♂️

Figures. Lol

We’ve played a few day games before. The best ones are in late November, say the Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving!

Also, 2 of our state championships were afternoon/early evening. One was a “blue bird day” with temps in the 70s and the next season was the coldest game with the highest winds I had ever experienced. It was pretty miserable but the win helped! 😂 

Worst I remember with the heat: opening our new stadium in 1994 vs Bryan Viking B team in the afternoon AND the very next year at Viking Stadium. Both Saturday games IN AUGUST in the afternoon blazing Texas heat. 🔥🔥

I’ll take our 7:00 kickoff tonight! Lol 

Edited by StingEmALTO

3 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Forced fumble on our goal line and score 3tds in last 2:39 seconds of first quarter 👀..clay let em loose for a couple minutes and they went nuclear...lol 😂 that offense is radioactive when they go Nascar 

🔥🔥🔥 yep. Missed that part! I was keeping up with the score. All I knew was they were scoring QUICKLY. 

37 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

🔥🔥🔥 yep. Missed that part! I was keeping up with the score. All I knew was they were scoring QUICKLY. 

He did same thing with arp and Troup,cut em loose for a couple in the first and bam...chasing us rest of the night...I guess that's one way of doing it...lol 😂 

• LOL! 1