Week 7 Discussion

Coach Rab

13 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

Mike Leach is quietly having a good year.  A few 2nd half miscues against LSU (muffed punt I belive was big one) and they'd be undefeated.  I said before the season they were to low to be picked 5th/6th in the West.

Which was always a stupid prediction from the media. Miss st is one of the most veteran rosters in college football and they have remained healthy. That health and experience factor is the most underrated aspect of college football imo. It doesn’t matter how good your recruiting is if the players are always dinged up and missing time and they are playing against veteran guys with the experience to make up for not being the highest rated guy coming out of HS. 

7 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Question posed on "Get Up" this morning--and I figured that the real experts--us--would be able to answer it better than Mike Greenberg....

If Bryce Young doesn't not play Saturday--does Alabama win? 

I don't think they win even if he does play........

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Valhalla said:

That can't be a real tweet right?

I assumed it was a parody (like the "Texas Football" guy) but no...   it's real. It's the real USC football account. They posted that. It actually happened. 

• LOL! 2

14 hours ago, Red90fly said:

Mike Leach is quietly having a good year.  A few 2nd half miscues against LSU (muffed punt I belive was big one) and they'd be undefeated.  I said before the season they were to low to be picked 5th/6th in the West.

Arkansas and LSU were my bottom 2 picks in the west.  My prediction is looking good right now

On 10/14/2022 at 1:04 PM, DannyZuco said:

And for those Baylor Bear Fans--something to remember last night.....

WVU sings this after a home win.  Unfortunately I heard it live last year after WVU beat the Horns.  Though I hated to hear it due to a UT loss it was pretty cool to hear everyone sing it in the stadium.