Butt Naked Man Breaks Into House To Steal A Cat - Wonders Why He Got Shot

RETIREDFAN1

Butt Naked Man Breaks Into House To Steal A Cat - Wonders Why He Got Shot

By:  Lila Kirkland - KZXL Radio Woodville Program Director

Newton County Sheriff Robert Burby is reporting a butt naked man broke into a Newton County residence to steal a cat, but instead got shot, and wasn't able to get his furr ball.

According to the Sheriff's report, the man who has not yet been identified, broke into a house on Newton County Road 4161 at 5:30 AM on Wednesday morning in Deweyville, but instead of getting " Morris " he got shot by the homeowner.

As he was shot, which reportedly only grazed his arm, the man took off running butt naked and approached Deweyville High School where he was arrested.

He was taken to a Beaumont hospital for medical treatment, then driven to the Newton County Jail and confined.

At last word, there was no report that he was " scratched ."

3 minutes ago, Doomer said:

Never served him but something tells me old Monte gets a med-script for anything he wants!

2 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

I want a t-shirt that says that. Nothing else. Just "Don't look, Ethel!"

He's the guy......🤣😂🤣😂

• LOL! 2

8 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I let my pup know when there are cat's in the yard if he doesn't see them first.    

When folks ask me if I need a cat I say nope my old dog has quit eating them. It's a conversation starter!

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

I like cats but they’re not good for much.  My daughter & SIL have one and I have to give her kudos.  She keeps the snake population down.  Kills the little ones and corners the big ones until help arrives.  Speaking of, saw a segment of Lone Star Law were some guy killed a snake in his garage.  Had it on video & posted it on FB.  It was a protected species & he got fined.  Good grief!  Point is, don’t put videos on Social Media if there’s any possibility you may get in trouble.

• Thanks 2