Big Sandy In?

Destry

14 minutes ago, Anahuac12 said:

Where can you find current standings for different districts ?

Go the opening page for Smoky.com and click on the High school sports button and then click on the scores and standings option. Just scroll down till you get to the smaller classifications.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, VerumDixit said:

That is true. I don't expect that outcome though. Frankston in the #2 team IMO.

You may be right but I wouldnt assume any outcome considering they lost to a bad Winona team and struggled against an injured and down harleton team. Nothing is guaranteed

52 minutes ago, theprodigy said:

You may be right but I wouldnt assume any outcome considering they lost to a bad Winona team and struggled against an injured and down harleton team. Nothing is guaranteed

I mean Hawkins lost to Quinlan Boles.

Beckville is the only good team in this district.

13 minutes ago, VerumDixit said:

I mean Hawkins lost to Quinlan Boles.

Beckville is the only good team in this district.

Your right they did but I don't remember claiming Hawkins was the 2 seed and everyone else was playing for 3 and 4 and Id also be willing to bet that boles would beat winona as well lol

Edited by theprodigy

1 hour ago, theprodigy said:

Your right they did but I don't remember claiming Hawkins was the 2 seed and everyone else was playing for 3 and 4 and Id also be willing to bet that boles would beat winona as well lol

Boles played their best half of the season to come from behind to beat Hawkins. If they executed like that they would beat Winona, if not they would probably lose. 

Hawkins can beat Frankston, just comes down to if Frankston can slow down Adams or not.

Edited by HornetSenior