Tracking election fraud stories......

RETIREDFAN1

• 2 weeks later...
  • RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to Tracking election fraud stories......

I am guessing we will see rampant voter fraud this election in every State.  From State and local to National elections.

Two differences differences this election from the 2020 election.

1) No Presedential election.

2) I will save this till after the election

On 10/29/2022 at 9:01 PM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

This the problem right here-why would any NON CITIZEN be given a ballot at all. People that do this should be fired without compensation, they should be ticketed, and if it happens at that precinct again--then it should be shut down and then everyone arrested for voter fraud. The workers knew what they were doing. 

And WORK VISAS don't make you a CITIZEN!!!!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Serious question, do many of you believe that only 'fraud' occurs when Democrats win? 

Not a single one of us believe that.  That's why we want election rules to be enforced and to eliminate ways for people to cheat.  It's not just about Democrats winning.  It's about making sure that what we are promised (that our vote counts) is actually true.  It's about making sure that LAWS are followed and election rules can't be changed on a whim by governors who are not granted the power to change the rules for ANY reason.  Election fraud has been a problem in this country for a long time.  It was usually only thought to be a real issue at local levels where it was easier for corrupt city/county officials to make a difference.  

Democrat politicians have complained about unfair elections and claiming they won elections that they were not declared the winner of for years.  But it's undermining to our democracy when Trump does it.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Not a single one of us believe that.  That's why we want election rules to be enforced and to eliminate ways for people to cheat.  It's not just about Democrats winning.  It's about making sure that what we are promised (that our vote counts) is actually true.  It's about making sure that LAWS are followed and election rules can't be changed on a whim by governors who are not granted the power to change the rules for ANY reason.  Election fraud has been a problem in this country for a long time.  It was usually only thought to be a real issue at local levels where it was easier for corrupt city/county officials to make a difference.  

Democrat politicians have complained about unfair elections and claiming they won elections that they were not declared the winner of for years.  But it's undermining to our democracy when Trump does it.

Yeah, I don't believe you are speaking for most Trumplicans, despite the rousing defense of the attack on voting as if we were Venezula. It's all rooted in Trump pushing it, and it has the foundation of the fundamental belief that the GOP should be in charge and are somehow being cheated out of the right to be so. 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Yeah, I don't believe you are speaking for most Trumplicans, despite the rousing defense of the attack on voting as if we were Venezula. It's all rooted in Trump pushing it, and it has the foundation of the fundamental belief that the GOP should be in charge and are somehow being cheated out of the right to be so. 

Yeah, so you asked a question and I answered it, but instead of taking my answer, you determine that I am just a liar who doesn't really care about election security just Trump.

You're a real piece of work.

14 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Yeah, so you asked a question and I answered it, but instead of taking my answer, you determine that I am just a liar who doesn't really care about election security just Trump.

You're a real piece of work.

Only liars on here are the libnuts......take it as a badge of honor when one of those pedo baby murdering supporters calls you anything derogatory.....