Tracking election fraud stories......

RETIREDFAN1

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Are you talking about the hundreds of laws that were passed by the GOP to make it harder or more intimidating to vote? Good for you to throw that out there. 
If you're talking about more of the same hysterical rumors, misinformation and out and out lies about 'fraud' taking place, then cheers to you for hanging in there with The Big Lie for so long. 

Name one that limits LEGAL voting!

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Are you talking about the hundreds of laws that were passed by the GOP to make it harder or more intimidating to vote? Good for you to throw that out there. 
If you're talking about more of the same hysterical rumors, misinformation and out and out lies about 'fraud' taking place, then cheers to you for hanging in there with The Big Lie for so long. 

Harder than what?  You are all for making it harder for someone to buy a gun, voting is much easier than that.

### makes it intimidating to vote?  Checking an ID?  If that intimidates you, you are probably voting illegally.

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Naw BarryLaverty, they not trying to get folks to stop voting. They just want to see legal, living, law abiding, U.S. citizens vote just one time each.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Huge voting anomlies in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona.

In a Presedential election cycle those 3 alone are worth 47 electoral votes.

Looking now at Michigan and New York.

Sure many other places in the United States.

To many hiccups witnessed yesterday.

Even in Texas

9 hours ago, Doomer said:

Naw BarryLaverty, they not trying to get folks to stop voting. They just want to see legal, living, law abiding, U.S. citizens vote just one time each.

Saw a video of some dude on MSNBC (a guest) basically complaining that because of some of the voter laws in Georgia, the election wouldn't be "fair". I wonder if he'll change his tune if Warnack wins.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

You know people are now officially sick of that shtick and are more and more ready to move from Trump because of it, right? 

No, I don't know that.  I know that every swing state where dems changed the laws to allow widespread mail-in voting, no ID's, accepting ballots without dates and signatures, taking twice as long as everyone else to count the votes.......are now winning most of the close elections by the slimmest of margins.  Has nothing to do with Trump living rent free in your little head.

5 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

No, I don't know that.  I know that every swing state where dems changed the laws to allow widespread mail-in voting, no ID's, accepting ballots without dates and signatures, taking twice as long as everyone else to count the votes.......are now winning most of the close elections by the slimmest of margins.  Has nothing to do with Trump living rent free in your little head.

Hang in there until the bitter end, Kraken. 

Something has to be done about these blue states that can't get their :poop: together on election day and get their votes counted by around midnight of election day. Texas has over 20 million people and somehow we are able to produce election totals and results by 10:30pm ... some of these blue states with 1/4th of our population can't get their vote totals and results for days or weeks after the election ... this is unacceptable ... Does anyone think these states aren’t doing this on purpose to manipulate the outcome? .... Does anyone think it's a coincidence the same states are doing this again and again? ....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, country said:

Hard to believe this happened any where USA especially Montanaimage.png

That could have been due to following my grandad's rule for referendums.......don't even read them just vote no because they prolly gonna raise your taxes.......only thing I can figure seeing as it's Montana.......

• Like 1