Tracking election fraud stories......

RETIREDFAN1

Monte I thought about your question and if I told you with out you having done the research , it would mean nothing to you.

Lets just say I have done tons of research looking deep as time has allowed.

Things I notice frequently:

Today while I was in Dr office waiting room today saw Dr. Fauci on CNN. Looked very close at him and could not take my eyes of his neckline.

In the recent past I wondered why joe wrote with one hand when he was VP and wrote with other after the 2020 election.

Saw joe load up from White House one day to Marine one. He passed a swing set that obama had put up for the kids.

Saw joe sign a EO in the Oval Office and a 18 wheeler drove by behind him in the window.

Saw a Red brick building in the reflection of WH press room.

etc.

Learning to be observant but all these things were only initiated after I had lots of looking for myself and I hope some discernment.

One question I till kinda look at is what is the real purpose of Space Force?

3 hours ago, country said:

Monte I thought about your question and if I told you with out you having done the research , it would mean nothing to you.

Lets just say I have done tons of research looking deep as time has allowed.

Things I notice frequently:

Today while I was in Dr office waiting room today saw Dr. Fauci on CNN. Looked very close at him and could not take my eyes of his neckline.

In the recent past I wondered why joe wrote with one hand when he was VP and wrote with other after the 2020 election.

Saw joe load up from White House one day to Marine one. He passed a swing set that obama had put up for the kids.

Saw joe sign a EO in the Oval Office and a 18 wheeler drove by behind him in the window.

Saw a Red brick building in the reflection of WH press room.

etc.

Learning to be observant but all these things were only initiated after I had lots of looking for myself and I hope some discernment.

One question I till kinda look at is what is the real purpose of Space Force?

Did you use to write for Deep Thoughts with Jack Handey? 🙄