Tracking election fraud stories......

RETIREDFAN1

The Supreme Court WILL hear the Brunsons vs Adams case.

If they rule in favor of Bronson, would the Executive Branch remove the Chief Executive?

I do not think they would. The charges are Treason. Would think the military (Marines& N.G.) would be tasked with that.

Which would mean all the successors in the Cabinet would also be illegitimate to move into Chief Executive slot.

Leads us to President pro tem. Would have to look again and see who is left of the 5 to 6 Senators left.

Its almost like we would have to have Special Elections in 2023.

* side note. 6 of the 15 Arizona has refused to certify their Election.

A.G. office said these counties would be breaking State law if they did not Certify in a certain period of time.

Imagine having laws that would work for Election fraud.

Brunson vs Adams moved to Supreme Court Emergencies docket.

Lets see what happens

The shadow docket is the use of emergency orders and summary decisions by the Supreme Court of the United States without oral argument. The term was coined in 2015 by University of Chicago Law professor William Baude.

Senate Oath to the Constitution

Oath of Office

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

Under the laws of a state, it may be considered treason or a high crime to betray a sworn oath of office.

On 11/24/2022 at 7:08 AM, country said:

Imagine having laws that would work for Election fraud.

🚨 Breaking 🚨 "I found out today that I have no choice but to vote "Aye" or I will be arrested and charged with a felony." Ron Gould of the Mohave County Board of Supervisors was told he would be arrested if he did not certify the election. Mohave was certified under duress.

WILL SCOTUS TAKE THIS ON? The Four Brunson Brothers Are Suing Biden, Harris, Pence And 385 Members of Congress for Refusing to Investigate Whether ‘Enemies of The Constitution’ Rigged The 2020 Presidential Election

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/will-scotus-right-thing-four-brunson-brothers-suing-biden-harris-pence-385-members-congress-refusing-investigate-whether-enemies-constitution-rigged-2020/