7-0 Carlisle Vs. 1-6 Mt.Enterprise

upullinmychain

Carlisle vs. Mt. Enterprise   

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, KaeganAshsMom said:

Kaegan is out of the rest of the game. He got tackled on his touchdown in end zone and hurt his shoulder. He’s unable to lift it so he’s going to get it checked out tomorrow. He’s bummed bc his goal was 2,000 yards for the season. 

Prayers for nothing serious and quick healing. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, KaeganAshsMom said:

Kaegan is out of the rest of the game. He got tackled on his touchdown in end zone and hurt his shoulder. He’s unable to lift it so he’s going to get it checked out tomorrow. He’s bummed bc his goal was 2,000 yards for the season. 

He needs to get healthy and not worry about yards...his future is bright,don't wanna mess with that 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, upullinmychain said:

He needs to get healthy and not worry about yards...his future is bright,don't wanna mess with that 

Thank you. Hopefully this opens his eyes to over doing it and allows him to listen to me when I tell him to take it easy on his body. He’s a very determined kid so it won’t set him back much, I promise. He will be back. 

2 minutes ago, KaeganAshsMom said:

Thank you. Hopefully this opens his eyes to over doing it and allows him to listen to me when I tell him to take it easy on his body. He’s a very determined kid so it won’t set him back much, I promise. He will be back. 

Yes mam..Lotta ball left ahead,needs to pace himself when he can.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, KaeganAshsMom said:

He's gonna be a goodun. I was let down when we were setting 5 defensive starters right off the bat. I didn't understand, but I trust our coaching staff at Carlisle. I'm sure they know what they are doing and had their reasons. With all of that being said, the Ash kid is going to be a hoss. Heck, he already is. I'm sure you're proud of his talent and athleticism. Even with a good bit of our starters in place, we were having trouble corralling him. Hats off to Mt. Enterprise, they came to play.

P.S. Prayers for the young man. Hope he comes back quick.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, RipperRipper said:

He's gonna be a goodun. I was let down when we were setting 5 defensive starters right off the bat. I didn't understand, but I trust our coaching staff at Carlisle. I'm sure they know what they are doing and had their reasons. With all of that being said, the Ash kid is going to be a hoss. Heck, he already is. I'm sure you're proud of his talent and athleticism. Even with a good bit of our starters in place, we were having trouble corralling him. Hats off to Mt. Enterprise, they came to play.

P.S. Prayers for the young man. Hope he comes back quick.

Why were they sitting starters? Anybody know?  

23 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Why were they sitting starters? Anybody know?  

I don't think they were expecting Mt Enterprise to bring it that much. Crazy thing is they played some downs the second half with all the starters, but even when it was close in the first half we still kept at least 4 starters on the sidelines. 😒  After thinking about it, they were probably trying to develop some depth for a playoff run. We lost another kid tonight with an ankle. I just wanted to tell you that the Ash kid ran hard. He would fit in good in the program at Carlisle. 😎 He could slip right into Brody's spot. 😁 Wish I could have seen him catch a few swing passes to see what kind of hands he has. Mt. E didn't have to throw the ball much at all because there running game was working so good.

Edited by RipperRipper

29 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Be nice if he could get back this week and next to get that 2000 he really wants... He deserves it in my book 🤷‍♂️ 

Hard not to pull for a kid like him. He has lots of potential. As long as they don't lean on him too heavy his first year he should blossom well.

On 10/22/2022 at 2:14 PM, ClydesBoys96 said:

Ferguson is one helluva a coach.  

One of the best I've ever seen. I don't like him at all as a human and idk how he keeps getting jobs but the man was born to win football games.