Week 9: Timpson Bears (7-0, 3-0) at Joaquin Rams (6-1, 4-0)

trueblue82

Very likely 11AA D1 District Championship   

61 members have voted

1. 1. Bears or Rams?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/22/2022 at 12:00 AM

Just now, Lambo said:

Like a charm... Terry Bussey showed why he's the best player in the State 1 time. That's all it takes with him. 1 time. Joaquin has dominated this game 99% of it but the 1% ended up being 7. That's what's so scary.

3 points would have been great there at the end for y’all !  From what I’ve seen so far… Joaquin can move the ball on timpson and draining the clock in the process!   If the rams can work it that they end up with the ball last and have the lead… they can pull this thing off!! Great game so far!!

6 minutes ago, Gonpeace said:

This is honestly the worst officiated gamenive seen in a long time. These refs are letting the rams coach all over the field all day and no flags. The rams are dirty players!! Big time late hits all game!!

Go home. 

3 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Timpson should have 3 less players.  One kid jerked a helmet and threw it, no penalty.  Poor conduct 

Yea number 11 late hit Timpson QB big time in front of everyone and hurt him. Rams have been dirty all game. Everyone and all the players are tired of it.

5 minutes ago, Gonpeace said:

Yea number 11 late hit Timpson QB big time in front of everyone and hurt him. Rams have been dirty all game. Everyone and all the players are tired of it.

I didn't see it so i'm not going to say it didn't happen. But if you feel like the officials are keeping Joaquin in this game I want you re watch that last drive.