Week 9: Atlanta (1-1) at White Oak (0-2)

Sportsjunkiee

Week 9: Atlanta at White Oak  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

12 minutes ago, Dadgoat said:

Just throw this out there as well, GW only scored 22 against Sabine. Lol. 

You can’t gauge GW/Sabine games. They always win but sometimes they are closer than they should be. Next year when we’re pretty good and maybe better than them it’ll probably be a blowout in GW’s favor. 

14 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

You can’t gauge GW/Sabine games. They always win but sometimes they are closer than they should be. Next year when we’re pretty good and maybe better than them it’ll probably be a blowout in GW’s favor. 

I was joking with him. Two games are never the same. That’s us and Jefferson every year as well. 

17 hours ago, Dadgoat said:

So when we scored 42 against Sabine, with those same sophomores it was good?  Lol. Darty was switched to wideout for the deep threat.  Kam, played more defense Friday so he didn’t get as many Carries. Options are limited with the sophomore qb. He’s gonna be good. Oc is trying to move pieces around to see what we can do. At least we’re making adjustments.  You remember Musgrove and samples sophomore years. It’s a learning process. You know your happier than last year. Lol 

Oh no doubt I'm happier than last year, or the year before that. I'm not complaining. I'm not even criticizing. I'm just saying what I found odd compared to the rest of the season. I'm not worried at all. I've enjoyed every step they've taken this season. It's been fun to watch. 

But with that being said, the young'uns only accounted for 50% of the carries against Sabine. I know it's a learning process. They're gonna be good, for sure. 

If I didn't say anything though, you'd wonder if I even watched the games lol. 

13 hours ago, Dadgoat said:

34-8 7th grade. 
38-16 8th grade

Was told freshman team won and JV is blowing the doors off. Not sure of the scores though. 

Freshman won 14-6. JV won 40-0. Rolling clock in 3rd quarter. 

4 minutes ago, Dadgoat said:

No doubt!  Glad he’s a senior though. To bad his coach doesn’t understand that’s he’s one of the best players on the field. Good luck rest of the way. 

Thanks, y’all too. Y’all got a good team. Qb can throw the ball and got moves too.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dadgoat said:

No doubt!  Glad he’s a senior though. To bad his coach doesn’t understand that’s he’s one of the best players on the field. Good luck rest of the way. 

Due to his motor.....I think he is the best player on the field for them. He's quick, has vision with the ball in his hands, and and knows how to not get pummeled as a smaller guy. Kid isn't being utilized nearly as much as he should be. 

• Like 1