Harmony 4-4 Dist 4-0 @ Waskom 4-2 Dist 3-0 Friday 7PM Harmony 28 Waskom 26 Final

Wild74

Harmony @ Waskom  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, DeBerryJacket said:

After seeing both play, my pick is Waskom. I don’t think Harmony is physical enough for Waskom. 

Waskom will have to play motivated football and not be looking ahead. Harmony is a lot like Sabine which beat Waskom

6 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

What offense is Harmony running? They ran the flex in their scrimmage against Tatum but seems I remember then changing it up after our scrimmage. Are they in the spread now?

Didn’t GWs OC come from Harmony? Makes sense changing up the offense every six minutes. Must be in that twin lakes water. 

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

What offense is Harmony running? They ran the flex in their scrimmage against Tatum but seems I remember then changing it up after our scrimmage. Are they in the spread now?

Spread but they mostly run the QB 

On 10/16/2022 at 6:37 PM, Wild74 said:

May be an image of text that says 'Game Matchup Waskom Wildcats District 2022 Record: (4-2)(3-0) Score Gilmer Harmony Eagles District 3a 11 2022 Record: (4-4)(4-0) 2022 SCHEDULE Date Opponent Pick 8/26 Redwater 38 9/2 Open Gladewater Sabine 9/16 atTimpson atNew Diana 9/30 Elysian 10/7 at Queen 10/14 Open 10/21 Gilmer Harmony 19 (L34-36) (L14-40) vs 22 28 2022 SCHEDULE Opponent Pick 8/26 Vs Hooks at White Beckville DeKalb 9/23 Hughes Springs New Diana Elysian Fields Home 10/21 PM Score (L14-17) (L32-39) L29-51) 33-47) (0-0) 2022 STATS Current Rating: 132.43 10/7 JERRY'S SCORE PREDICTION 22 13 Waskom 28 W52-0) (0-0) 2022 STATS 1078) 879) MOV-St: Rating:'

This game has really good potential. A big factor for Harmony that pops up every year this week is their county fair. How well do the players focus on this game having been out of school all week and having external distractions. This isn’t a veteran team, with only 8 seniors on the squad. First year HC trying to navigate this week for the first time. 

I would expect them to play hard and leave it all out there and if that happens the fans at the stadium could be in for a great game. Good luck to both teams. 

• Wild74 changed the title to Harmony 4-4 Dist 4-0 @ Waskom 4-2 Dist 3-0 Friday 7PM Harmony 28 Waskom 26 Final

I knew going in this would be a tough game and it was, Harmony had a good mix of passing and running mainly with the QB, Waskom had a hard time stopping the run and short passes. Both teams onside kicking needs a lot of work. Harmony has the inside track to second and maybe even first place if Daingerfield lays a egg. Waskom hopes to help them lay a egg next week, we done laid ours tonight.

Wild you still singing the new guy praises?   I told ya the keeling staff was special. Waskom would have never lost to Harmony with keeling there. And have you been watching Tatum. 1st yr played every team tough and sitting in 1st right now. Not sure Tatum has the talent to beat Jefferson but I wouldn’t put it past them. 

1 hour ago, Ijustwatch said:

Wild you still singing the new guy praises?   I told ya the keeling staff was special. Waskom would have never lost to Harmony with keeling there. And have you been watching Tatum. 1st yr played every team tough and sitting in 1st right now. Not sure Tatum has the talent to beat Jefferson but I wouldn’t put it past them. 

Coach Pearson was going to have a tough time at Waskom this year with Waskom having only 2 starters back on offense and only a few back on defense, it is true if Keeling had stayed we would have beat Harmony, but I also would stipulate that Cole Watson one of the best QB in East Texas would have stayed also along with the entire coaching staff, that is a big difference, Coach Pearson is having to start with all new offensive players outside of two and a complete new coaching staff for the most part. I have faith that Coach Pearson's best days at Waskom is in the future and I look forward to those days, I know you like Coach Keeling and so do I but he had a rough year or two after he won those two state championships and even missed the playoffs 3 years ago, that wasn't his fault, we lost everything the year before also, but he was in the mix most of his years and we will be in the mix this year, we are not a great team this year but we are not bad either. Also I might add y'all need to do the same at EF, that is give your new coach a chance to build his team.

2 hours ago, Wild74 said:

Coach Pearson was going to have a tough time at Waskom this year with Waskom having only 2 starters back on offense and only a few back on defense, it is true if Keeling had stayed we would have beat Harmony, but I also would stipulate that Cole Watson one of the best QB in East Texas would have stayed also along with the entire coaching staff, that is a big difference, Coach Pearson is having to start with all new offensive players outside of two and a complete new coaching staff for the most part. I have faith that Coach Pearson's best days at Waskom is in the future and I look forward to those days, I know you like Coach Keeling and so do I but he had a rough year or two after he won those two state championships and even missed the playoffs 3 years ago, that wasn't his fault, we lost everything the year before also, but he was in the mix most of his years and we will be in the mix this year, we are not a great team this year but we are not bad either. Also I might add y'all need to do the same at EF, that is give your new coach a chance to build his team.

He talks more about Keeling than anything else so I’m not so sure he’s even from EF. I’ve also read some of his post on the Friday night football app and he’s contradicted some of the things he’s posted on here. 

Ef is bad and Athletically bad. Not much coming. I’m not contradicting anything. Ef is my town I live in. I’m not from here. But I do enjoy a lot of highschool football. I’m just talking facts. I don’t know keeling. I just have Watched them for along time.