Liger01

Leopards vs Hawks  

43 members have voted

1. 1. LE vs PG

• LE
    • PG

This poll is closed to new votes

10 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Who the PG announcer? Dudes wild. Talking bout jumping off band wagons and all that. Lol. Not the typical stuff you hear over the PA. 

😂I’ll have to agree w you. Just announce the game. Let us know who carries the ball or completes the pass and on def who makes the tackle.  I think he only knows 4-5 kids on the team. He’s hard to listen to. 

45 minutes ago, Hawkeye55 said:

😂I’ll have to agree w you. Just announce the game. Let us know who carries the ball or completes the pass and on def who makes the tackle.  I think he only knows 4-5 kids on the team. He’s hard to listen to. 

Not as hard to listen to then Gilmer's announcers for their live streams I bet. All you hear is how fast Will Henderson is and the other usual 3 to 4 players LOL

11 minutes ago, SportsFan1984 said:

Not as hard to listen to then Gilmer's announcers for their live streams I bet. All you hear is how fast Will Henderson is and the other usual 3 to 4 players LOL

The Carthage announcers are the best, they make sure to announce every players name in on the play for both teams. Pre game they list starters names and positions for both teams and give the stats for QB’S, wide receivers, and running backs, also the same on defense. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cowboyandchrist said:

The Carthage announcers are the best, they make sure to announce every players name in on the play for both teams. Pre game they list starters names and positions for both teams and give the stats for QB’S, wide receivers, and running backs, also the same on defense. 

He is good!! Sounds like he’s been doing it 120 years. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cowboyandchrist said:

Larry is good.  Has a lot of experience and it shows.  But they need to recruit a younger person with better vision to spot for them.  The numbers keep getting smaller and smaller.  LOL!  My pick on best announcers are the guys from Winnsboro.  David, Darren & Duncan are excellent.

• LOL! 1