Tenaha 3-4(1-1) @ Cushing 5-2(1-1)

Kat77

Tenaha @ Cushing   

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

10 minutes ago, Kat77 said:

Theses teams have one common opponent in Carlisle.  Tenaha lost 48-0,  Cushing lost 49-20!   My pick is Cushing to win

There was a Lotta background noise and trash talk throwed at Carlisle by the Tigers. Cush just came to play ball..Carlisle had one purpose in the tenaha game and that was to wreck them Tigers and embarass them in they own house..if clay hadn't intervened and pulled most the big weapons in third,they would have nuked that scoreboard for them 👀..them Indians were irate and on full go.so I  wouldn't go off the scores really but yall should begin OK and it should be close if the Katz can hang onto that rock.good luck 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

How would you compare the line play for each team matching up?

Cush has a better o line, Tenaha has the better linebackers but they are young and can bite on a fake dive or counter..tenaha d line is sluggish but don't get blown out...cush will have to establish the pass to force tenaha to unload the box and get running game going . it'll be an early chess game to see what gets positive yardage for cush, but I expect them to try to establish the outside perimeters early.

Just like I said before the Alto game. This will be much closer than you may think. Alto had them down 36-7 and started to try to get some celebrating, and a couple of extra pushes in after a play or two, Tigers just got tired of taking it! True Story.

Edited by Hayseed

6 hours ago, Destry said:

As much as I want kats to win, I feel like tigers may have a little bit more speed

Don't pressure the qb out of the pocket where he can use his  speed and quickness against you..make him throw into a secondary that's waiting,just cove up his recievers and let him throw.He likes to run and get defense over pursuing an cut back against the grain,watch out for this because he's is fast,the ends need to play containment football 👀

Watched a little film tonight.  Tenaha has speed at skill spots, kinda' back yard football-ish at times, gone need to contain QB and not let him dance/run around.

Cushing moved the ball fairly well last week, OL was firing off ball, gotta' hold onto the ball, opening drive was a killer to go down to 1.  Carlisle defender timed snap and shot the gap though.

That Carlisle offense is something though, not sure who can slow them down.  Maybe a Lovelady or Mart.  Maybe.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

Watched a little film tonight.  Tenaha has speed at skill spots, kinda' back yard football-ish at times, gone need to contain QB and not let him dance/run around.

Cushing moved the ball fairly well last week, OL was firing off ball, gotta' hold onto the ball, opening drive was a killer to go down to 1.  Carlisle defender timed snap and shot the gap though.

That Carlisle offense is something though, not sure who can slow them down.  Maybe a Lovelady or Mart.  Maybe.

Well according to dctf there are 5 teams they think could...lol 😂 😂 

7 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Well according to dctf there are 5 teams they think could...lol 😂😂 

And lovelady isn’t one of them 😂 

They think of district 13 like the SEC  you have to have 3 in the top 10 when one loses you just put a different one in the top 10. 

Edited by Lion1996