Tenaha 3-4(1-1) @ Cushing 5-2(1-1)

Kat77

Tenaha @ Cushing   

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

30 minutes ago, SilkyJohnson said:

Cushing going to the second round would be a big deal! They have never won a playoff game! Third round may get Coach Moore a statue 🤣

I feel like they can if they are 3rd. But if the get second they will definitely get that first playoff win. 

7 minutes ago, action10 said:

Would Robert Tamplin be related to Skip Tamplin (Henderson Lions) from back in the day?

Tamp has family in hendo and I think yes is the correct answer..some of the older guy's always talk about his pops and some of his family,they are old friend from way back 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Tamp has family in hendo and I think yes is the correct answer..some of the older guy's always talk about his pops and some of his family,they are old friend from way back 🤷‍♂️

Skip Tamplin coached in Henderson many years, 70’s and 80’s for sure, if I recall correctly Head Baseball late 70’s. 

On 10/17/2022 at 9:26 PM, Red90fly said:

Watched a little film tonight.  Tenaha has speed at skill spots, kinda' back yard football-ish at times, gone need to contain QB and not let him dance/run around.

Cushing moved the ball fairly well last week, OL was firing off ball, gotta' hold onto the ball, opening drive was a killer to go down to 1.  Carlisle defender timed snap and shot the gap though.

That Carlisle offense is something though, not sure who can slow them down.  Maybe a Lovelady or Mart.  Maybe.

Tenaha is very fast but you are right. They play back yard football and aren't very disciplined 

Without being disrespectful to them,they seemed avg on speed when we played them,not really nothing compared to normal tenaha's teams.qb was quick and somewhat shifty but not blazingly fast like normal tenaha backs...This may simply be because they are young and haven't physically matured yet,idk.

Overall Carlisle made them look slow which is an oddity in itself..🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, RipperRipper said:

May each team avoid any major injuries. Looking for Cushing to give em all they can 

7 hours ago, action10 said:

Game Day, Hope The BearKats are Well Prepared, Focused, Charged and Committed to 4 Full quarters ! 🏈👏💜🙏🤠

Containment of the QB and all the other speed.  Take advantage of their miscues while holding on to the ball ourselves…problem almost every week to some degree.  Four or five turnovers the last two weeks.  Fortunate to beat the Mustangs with that many Turnovers.

I think we got a shot…let’s play ball and where it ends up…. 

• Like 2