Frankston vs Beckville

Treadnwater

Beckville @ Frankston   

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

Frankston is improved from last year.  Good enough for a second place finish in district.  Hope they can keep it close and learn.  Having a grandson on this Frankston team makes me want a win for them, but having seen Timpson and Joaquin I know there is a higher level for 2a.

15 minutes ago, Ringside said:

Frankston is improved from last year.  Good enough for a second place finish in district.  Hope they can keep it close and learn.  Having a grandson on this Frankston team makes me want a win for them, but having seen Timpson and Joaquin I know there is a higher level for 2a.

Good luck to your Grandson,  I know what you mean. I had a Grandson on the 2020 Bears Team and it was the most exciting year ever watching him and his teammates rattle off 14 straight wins. I hope you enjoy his season.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Destry said:

Beckville will not even be tested until 3rd round and I believe it will be corrigan

It will be us or centerville,  whoever is 2nd seed ..  

Whoever wins our district will most likely get timpson in the 3rd round..  

lots of ball to be played still ..  but that’s how I have seen it playing out for awhile now

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Lion1996 said:

Winner of 11 & 12 both get easy round 2 games. Winner 10 & 9 definitely do not. 

I somewhat agree. I don’t know that Honey Grove is going to be a cakewalk for whoever gets them in round 2. I would pick Timpson, Joaquin, Centerville or CC to beat them, but I don’t believe it would be a blowout. 

• Like 2

On 10/18/2022 at 9:16 PM, trueblue82 said:

I somewhat agree. I don’t know that Honey Grove is going to be a cakewalk for whoever gets them in round 2. I would pick Timpson, Joaquin, Centerville or CC to beat them, but I don’t believe it would be a blowout. 

Just off the top of my head,if coach T wanted it to be a blowout it prolly would...just ain't many teams with enough horsepower to shut that o down..or at least to this point in the season nobody has been able to,and they have played some headline teams thusfar.As for timpsons defense,well they seem to be able to control the flow of the games to this point.🤷‍♂️But,that being said there may be somebody in the offing to put the lie to that 👀