Game of the Week: Stephenville @ China Spring

geauxags

Battle of 2021 4A State Champs. Who ya got?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Battle of 2021 4A State Champs. Who ya got?

• China Spring
    • Stephenville

This poll is closed to new votes

Jackets played good defense all night. two best teams in all of 4a went blow for blow. spring hit a 42 yd fg in the wind to win it. Jackets best receiver got targeted in first half out for game. Jackets best DE out for the game. pay back is coming spring. 

FIRE AWAY

Edited by jacketswarm
  • LOL! 2

4 minutes ago, jacketswarm said:

Jackets played good defense all night. two best teams in all of 4a went blow for blow. spring hit a 42 yd fg in the wind to win it. Jackets best receiver got targeted in first half out for game. Jackets best DE out for the game. pay back is coming spring. 

FIRE AWAY

Best team in 4A played Center tonight. Not sure they went blow for blow. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

I bet we don’t hear from the Ville poster

Great win CS, Defense wins championships. 
I bet y’all play them again in the Quarter finals. 

wrong again as usual cowboy.I  guarantee spring players will fill the pain tomorrow. their #8 and #3 qb got popped and we’re limpin in the end. cocky team and the pay back will be coming 

FIRE AWAY 

7 minutes ago, jacketswarm said:

FIRE AWAY

You sound like such a Karen all the time. I bet you ask for managers everywhere you go. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LetsGoEagles said:

You sound like such a Karen all the time. I bet you ask for managers everywhere you go. 

lindale any good this year? gonna make a run ol son? get back to your mediocre season and deal with it. prolly cant cause you ride Carthage’s coat tails all season. 

FIRE AWAY 

• LOL! 2

1 minute ago, jacketswarm said:

lindale any good this year? gonna make a run ol son? get back to your mediocre season and deal with it. prolly cant cause you ride Carthage’s coat tails all season. 

FIRE AWAY 

OK Karen. You lost. LOL! 

Fire away - LoL 

Edited by LetsGoEagles

31 minutes ago, jacketswarm said:

wrong again as usual cowboy.I  guarantee spring players will fill the pain tomorrow. their #8 and #3 qb got popped and we’re limpin in the end. cocky team and the pay back will be coming 

FIRE AWAY 

I doubt the Ville would score on this years Dawg defense and I can assure you the offense would light up the score board on that Ville defense. Just be glad the Ville is in a different division. 
The Dawgs were 56 to 7 on the highest scoring offense in -4A when the starters were pulled. The defense scored two of the touchdowns. Go cry me River and yes y’all will get another shot at China Spring. Probably going to be same result. 

26 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

I doubt the Ville would score on this years Dawg defense and I can assure you the offense would light up the score board on that Ville defense. Just be glad the Ville is in a different division. 
The Dawgs were 56 to 7 on the highest scoring offense in -4A when the starters were pulled. The defense scored two of the touchdowns. Go cry me River and yes y’all will get another shot at China Spring. Probably going to be same result. 

here we go again more carthridge blah blah blah on a VILLE vs spring thread. go cuddl with your dogs if you need more love bud. you must be on the woke train back to broke back. ride em cowboy. 

FIRE AWAY 

• LOL! 1

5 hours ago, jacketswarm said:

https://youtu.be/WGdNDhxyot4

powder puffs are gonna get their pay back on a neutral field. everytime they got popped they thru fits like spoiled brats. 

FIRE AWAY

watch the play. they made #8 come out for a play after getting his head ripped off. and to the stephenville POS's that were ripping down all of our flags after the game. yall can keep em. we took home something better.