Game of the Week: Stephenville @ China Spring

geauxags

Battle of 2021 4A State Champs. Who ya got?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Battle of 2021 4A State Champs. Who ya got?

• China Spring
    • Stephenville

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

It looks like if Stephenville had a better defense that game was over, but CS was able to go down the field far enough for the game winning FG.

At the same time, CS did get the assist with the PI call to get closer.  That game looked like a lot of fun.

Either of those teams best in 4A??

No. 

I tend to agree.  Both really good squads.  But neither are the best in 4A.

18 minutes ago, jacketswarm said:

how so bud? 

FIRE AWAY

Well, first our defense is playing at a higher level than even last year’s defense.

Second, our offense actually works this year like a real Bulldog offense.

We have three or four running backs you wish your Jackets had on their squad, etc

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Well, first our defense is playing at a higher level than even last year’s defense.

We have three or four running backs you wish your Jackets had on their squad, etc

Let me add to that. The Dawg starting defense held the highest scoring offense in all of 4A to 7 points, that was 43 yards rushing and 92 yards passing and 56 to 7 when all starters were replaced. 6 teams out 9 to minus yards rushing in the first half and held 9 teams to 20 total points before defensive starters taken out. That is Daingerfield 83 numbers. 
So, yes there are two teams better than the Ville. China Spring proved that last night, and the whole state knows who the other team is. 
Fire away

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

how do you figure? based on what bud? any body can spout off better greater wish you had our runnin backs blah blah blah. proof in the puddin ol son. until carth plays better comp aint  buyin it. get to state and win it tout all ya wont. prolly not prolly all hype again 

FIRE AWAY 

22 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

Let me add to that. The Dawg starting defense held the highest scoring offense in all of 4A to 7 points, that was 43 yards rushing and 92 yards passing and 56 to 7 when all starters were replaced. 6 teams out 9 to minus yards rushing in the first half and held 9 teams to 20 total points before defensive starters taken out. That is Daingerfield 83 numbers. 
So, yes there are two teams better than the Ville. China Spring proved that last night, and the whole state knows who the other team is. 
Fire away

huh? dangerfield numbers? how dare you disrespect them like that. goes to show you love beatin your chest and live in a dream world. get back to the porch ol son. dogs need to be fed

FIRE AWAY 

2 minutes ago, jacketswarm said:

how do you figure? based on what bud? any body can spout off better greater wish you had our runnin backs blah blah blah. proof in the puddin ol son. until carth plays better comp aint  buyin it. get to state and win it tout all ya wont. prolly not prolly all hype again 

FIRE AWAY 

Kind sir, we Bulldog fans know what a championship team looks and performs like, this team meets that criteria.

We’ve been there many times and understand what we’re looking at.

I am quite confident this year’s Bulldogs are in a very good position to win #9.

We have to earn it.

7 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Kind sir, we Bulldog fans know what a championship team looks and performs like, this team meets that criteria.

We’ve been there many times and understand what we’re looking at.

I am quite confident this year’s Bulldogs are in a very good position to win #9.

We have to earn it.

respect that just have to prove it cause we here it. aint nobody walkin to the ship beatin their chest untouched. VILLE never lost a ship in any sport. we get there , we winnin nuff said 

FIRE AWAY 

Edited by jacketswarm

2 minutes ago, jacketswarm said:

respect that just have to prove it cause we here it. aint nobody walkin to the ship beatin their chest untouched. VILLE never lost a ship in any sport. we get there , we winnin nuff said 

FIRE AWAY 

Bet y'all won't get there this year, 'ole son.

Fire Away! 

1 minute ago, jacketswarm said:

FIRE AWAY 

I hear that, our Dawgs lost state in 1991 at the Astrodome to Texas A&M Consolidated, but since then when we get there we win it and we pray that trend continues if we get back there this year and in future seasons.

Is FIRE AWAY the Yellowjackets’ team motto this season?

1 minute ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I hear that, our Dawgs lost state in 1991 at the Astrodome to Texas A&M Consolidated, but since then when we get there we win it and we pray that trend continues if we get back there this year and in future seasons.

Is FIRE AWAY the Yellowjackets’ team motto this season?

I never saw it at 2 SVille games. It’s Karen’s cute little saying. It’s kind of like that 1 CHill Fan. He likes to post #wefasttoo. It’s his cute little saying that makes him feel special. I’ve never seen that at a ChIll game. 

2 minutes ago, LetsGoEagles said:

I never saw it at 2 SVille games. It’s Karen’s cute little saying. It’s kind of like that 1 CHill Fan. He likes to post #wefasttoo. It’s his cute little saying that makes him feel special. I’ve never seen that at a ChIll game. 

speakin of chill they whooped yall this year or did i miss somethin? until the eags get to tha next level like the Jackets ,, keep live on hopium. 

FIRE AWAY