Corrigan-Camden vs groveton! The battle of 287!!

corrigancamden09

Battle of 287  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• Corrigan
    • Groveton

This poll is closed to new votes

East texas rivalry football at it's finest gentleman i'm so glad to see this matchup back! Sr. night/homecoming/battle of HWY.287 the atmosphere will be great! But the game not so much🤣CC wins big this Groveton team is way down we definitely extend the consecutive winning streak on em another year! That's my outlook on it but who knows man yall can give me yalls thoughts lol

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Don't think Groveton will score .......

They shouldn't! Groveton don't appear to have the explosiveness they've had at the skill positions in prior years. It'd be nice to keep our district shutout streak going!

One thing I noticed last night was that we had moved some of our big jv wide receivers up!  
they played great after halftime!  
And I’ve been very impressed with our 2nd string defense!! They have bowed up when they was called on,  to keep the shut out streak going! 
CC came out last night from the word go…  and took care of business!! 
i don’t see that changing this week!!

GATA!!!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

One thing I noticed last night was that we had moved some of our big jv wide receivers up!  
they played great after halftime!  
And I’ve been very impressed with our 2nd string defense!! They have bowed up when they was called on,  to keep the shut out streak going! 
CC came out last night from the word go…  and took care of business!! 
i don’t see that changing this week!!

GATA!!!

Absolutely man thats another thing that has really stood out to me about the dogs this year is for the first time in many years we have great depth by 2a standards anyways. It's great for the starters to be able to get em a breather now and again, and the 2nd string still hold it down! CC played pretty dang lights out last night man, I dont think the Indians are much of a threat. Im curious to see how they square up against Normangee tonight.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

This CC team this year kinda has a 2013 feel to it! (The only 10-0 CC team in history) Don't think they're quite as good as that team was but sitting at 8-0 right now kinda makes me start to wonder!

I believe This years defense might be better than the 2013 team!  But that 2013 offense was explosive…. 😂 we had one RB with over 2500 rushing yards …  one with like 1800 rushing… and 2 fullbacks with well over 500 rushing yards each! Lol 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

I believe This years defense might be better than the 2013 team!  But that 2013 offense was explosive…. 😂 we had one RB with over 2500 rushing yards …  one with like 1800 rushing… and 2 fullbacks with well over 500 rushing yards each! Lol 

Man i dont know brother that 2013 team had a lights out defense as well. The district wasn't very good that year but a lot better than these teams they got this year! Either way you slice it CC is back making some noise like we ought to!

1 minute ago, GATA18 said:

Man i dont know brother that 2013 team had a lights out defense as well. The district wasn't very good that year but a lot better than these teams they got this year! Either way you slice it CC is back making some noise like we ought to!

To me man that offense is what stood out that year brother!   Yes the competition was a lil tougher.. but we gave up a bunch of points in a few of those games ..  but nonetheless!!  I’m taking that 2013 team into battle against anyone!!!  

14 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

To me man that offense is what stood out that year brother!   Yes the competition was a lil tougher.. but we gave up a bunch of points in a few of those games ..  but nonetheless!!  I’m taking that 2013 team into battle against anyone!!!  

Me too man they were BEAST. And hey that Deweyville team they beat for the district title that year was legit they scored 34 points on that team. Which was more than anyone else scored on us that year🤣

4 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

Me too man they were BEAST. And hey that Deweyville team they beat for the district title that year was legit they scored 34 points on that team. Which was more than anyone else scored on us that year🤣

Yeah if it wasn’t for CC.. deweyville wins that district 2 years straight! 😂

and yeah Hughes springs scored 34 as well!  But nobody else scored more than that! 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Yeah if it wasn’t for CC.. deweyville wins that district 2 years straight! 😂

and yeah Hughes springs scored 34 as well!  But nobody else scored more than that! 

Y'all needa focus on THIS year.....you got Groveton coming up.....