Corrigan-Camden vs groveton! The battle of 287!!

corrigancamden09

Battle of 287  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• Corrigan
    • Groveton

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

Let's hear it man🤣

2 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

😂😂 let us hear it buddy!  I love some good football talk!!

Colmesneil 2007.....we sucked......Groveton didn't even trade our recent vids ....lol.....I put in a Wade Philips blitz combo ......we were up 14 to 0 in the first cause of some turnovers due to the blitzes.....But ....talent took over .....they pick 6 as we was going on for the next TD and killed us 48 to 14........lol...

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 2

14 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Colmesneil 2007.....we sucked......Groveton didn't even trade our recent vids ....lol.....I put in a Wade Philips blitz combo ......we were up 14 to 0 in the first cause of some turnovers due to the blitzes.....But ....talent took over .....they pick 6 as we was going on for the next TD and killed us 48 to 14........lol...

That’s awesome!! Lol

cause that 07 groveton team wasn’t bad….  

• Thanks 1

Goodness man lol if i remember correct Groveton was pretty loaded in 07!

13 hours ago, Lion1996 said:

Looks like groveton may have that same great offense WH has 😂 normangee must be terrible this year 

Yes man Normangee is WAYY down. Can't believe Groveton scored over 30 i think that's the first for them this year! It's prolly gonna be more like the HWY 287 massacre instead of a battle this week🤣

I was a legend at Colmesneil.....only time in history we ever been ahead of Groveton......🤣😂

Shoot Yea man!🤣 If im correct that's back when Chester still played 11 man ball and they were in that district too right?

32 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

Yes man Normangee is WAYY down. Can't believe Groveton scored over 30 i think that's the first for them this year! It's prolly gonna be more like the HWY 287 massacre instead of a battle this week🤣

That was early in the second quarter too. You know it’s bad when groveton shuts it down that early in the game. 

Edited by Lion1996

33 minutes ago, Hawkball7 said:

Playoff seeding implications in this one??

CC is pretty much guaranteed 1st or 2nd seed depending on the Centerville game. If groveton beats WH it's gonna be a mess sorting out the 3 and 4 seed since groveton has lost to Leon. But i honestly think WH beats Groveton and Leon

58 minutes ago, jacketgrad06 said:

That 07 Groveton team still has a player playing in the pros.  Lane Johnson’s sr year was ‘07 if I recall. 

I believe his SR. season was the 06-07 season but im not positive. Best thing to come out of Groveton TX since Rodney Thomas for sure!

18 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Idk,every time we played groveton the grove fans shouting Grove by fiddy..both time's we hung a fifty Burger on them and they fans get lockjaw for a couple week's 👀

That's how it goes with them for sure brother 🤣

1 hour ago, jacketgrad06 said:

That 07 Groveton team still has a player playing in the pros.  Lane Johnson’s sr year was ‘07 if I recall. 

They wasn’t bad !  We only beat them 34 to 28 that year!  And then in 2010 we beat them 20 to 14 for the district title in groveton! 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

CC is pretty much guaranteed 1st or 2nd seed depending on the Centerville game. If groveton beats WH it's gonna be a mess sorting out the 3 and 4 seed since groveton has lost to Leon. But i honestly think WH beats Groveton and Leon

Really you still think so. Idk it doesn’t really matter all 3 will get killed round 1

27 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

They wasn’t bad !  We only beat them 34 to 28 that year!  And then in 2010 we beat them 20 to 14 for the district title in groveton! 

Yes sir indeed! They kinda fell off the wagon after them years, and then got back on in 17 and 18 and then back off again🤣

• LOL! 1

8 minutes ago, Lion1996 said:

Really you still think so. Idk it doesn’t really matter all 3 will get killed round 1

I smell a major WH doubter 🤣 Im telling you man! Now i could be wrong but i think Leon and Groveton outgun WH at the skill players but i think WH can get nitty gritty with em and edge em out I really do they're all pretty even. Now yes that is true they'll be one and done in the playoffs but I really see WH and Leon in and Groveton out