Jefferson at Tatum

warhawk1432

Jefferson vs. Tatum  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

5 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

Coming up on my 18 year anniversary. What’s the qualifications to be a mod? 😂

I dunno if that's a good idea. A mod from this mouthy district? that would pay way too much attention to us? I dunno cat.....we'd all be on on vacation. Other than that....I'd def vote for it. Pretty level headed fella. 

I dunno if that's a good idea. A mod from this mouthy district? that would pay way too much attention to us? I dunno cat.....we'd all be on on vacation. Other than that....I'd def vote for it. Pretty level headed fella. 

Let’s see, if @Bclove05were a mod, @Eagleborn, @Eagle8, @Tatum_DirtyBird, @GWBears01, @Racer55would all get a vacation so he wouldn’t have to deal with us. 😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

Jefferson kids are playing hard this year. They're going to have to play a mistake free game to beat Tatum.

We'll have to play really well. I hope they go with Bowman at QB instead of the back up. Back up throws better imo. 

• Like 1

Just now, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

Reverse psychology lol

We pretty young. Most of the night on offense you'll see just one senior on the field in the offensive skill players, at WR. As starters, the whole backfield returns next year. Both RB/Slotbacks, FB, QB...and the 6'5 WR is just a sophomore as well. Sophomores spread all through out the defense.

• Like 3

Key to the game.....gotta do everything we can to corral McMullen. Offensively we'll be fine. Just trust Watson to make the correct reads like we have all year. He's done a great job taking what the defense gives him and distributes it where it needs to go to get the most out of each play. We gotta keep tabs on McMullen. We can't let him take over on offense. Bowman is athletic....McMullen is the dude though. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eagle8 said:

Key to the game.....gotta do everything we can to corral McMullen. Offensively we'll be fine. Just trust Watson to make the correct reads like we have all year. He's done a great job taking what the defense gives him and distributes it where it needs to go to get the most out of each play. We gotta keep tabs on McMullen. We can't let him take over on offense. Bowman is athletic....McMullen is the dude though. 

Jeffy gonna spread the field and run at the six we put in the box. 

45 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Hmmm...both of em in the top ten in the state last I seen...that does make a wee difference.

As you can see I was being sarcastic.  Nothing but respect for those 2 schools. Everybody talked about Jefferson's weak schedule.  The only bad teams we played was New Boston and HS. We are 8 games in and Centerville and Timpson were the best 2 teams we've played

Edited by Jeffersondawgs96

1 minute ago, Jeffersondawgs96 said:

As you can see I was being sarcastic.  Nothing but respect for those 2 schools. Everybody talked about Jefferson's weak schedule.  The only bad team we played was New Boston. We are 8 games in and Centerville and Timpson were probably the best 2 teams we've played

What good teams have y’all beat?