Jefferson at Tatum

warhawk1432

Jefferson vs. Tatum  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Jeffersondawgs96 said:

We've only played 2 good teams. That should give you your answer lol. We may play a good team Friday or we may not see a good team till the playoffs 

We aren’t good. So y’all might as well look forward to your one playoff game. 

7 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Pretty much. 

Pendergrass is a load and they execute very well. Big line, block well, very difficult to keep him from getting at least 5 every play. Focus too much on him and he reads you and hands off. Commit to hard to the box and he will pop one over the top to he TE, WR. Defensively is another story for them.

• Like 1

Guest Tiger03lb
15 minutes ago, Jeffersondawgs96 said:

So "if" Jefferson just happens to win district,  you're saying we have no chance against Minny? I'm pretty sure they'll be 4th

Imo, no. If Minny plays like they should or could. I just don't see Jeffy stopping Pendergrass. 

31 minutes ago, chevyman said:

Pendergrass is a load and they execute very well. Big line, block well, very difficult to keep him from getting at least 5 every play. Focus too much on him and he reads you and hands off. Commit to hard to the box and he will pop one over the top to he TE, WR. Defensively is another story for them.

I definitely know Pendergrass is dynamic but it looks as if they hadn't stopped anyone all year. I thought Moreland was the starting QB. Where did they move him to?

Guest Tiger03lb
1 minute ago, Jeffersondawgs96 said:

I definitely know Pendergrass is dynamic but it looks as if they hadn't stopped anyone all year. I thought Moreland was the starting QB. Where did they move him to?

He's out with an injury for the year

Guest Tiger03lb
Just now, Jeffersondawgs96 said:

Yea that kid is unbelievable.  Never know until you play them. 

Yeah, you are right. That's why they play the game. Take y'alls win last night. Never gave up and won. I'll eat my crow if you guys end up seeing Minny and win. I'm here reguardless where my team is at in the season. 

14 minutes ago, Jeffersondawgs96 said:

He is out for the season. It all goes through 22. Yes defensively they struggle 

• Like 1

I know Tatum can run that ball downhill and down your throats. Beside Timpson and Centerville this will definitely be the best run game we've seen. If we leave #7 Burns at QB, #5 Luke at RB/WR, #4 CJ at WR, and #11 Love at WR, that Jefferson offense is hard to contain.  That won't matter if Tatum plays ball control 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tiger03lb said:

If Tatum wins the dc, they'll see round 2. If they don't, round 1 exits by all in district 6. 

So you think district 5 is just that much better than 6.

I think district 6 will be 2 and 2 or upset and be 3 to 1

against 5.Just my observation.