Jefferson at Tatum

warhawk1432

Jefferson vs. Tatum  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

11 hours ago, mightyeagle said:

I was there when we went 0-10

Don’t let them Tatum folks bully you MightyMouse you keep doin you !  And put that Sabine guy in his place too because you know the difference in cum and come. You was just keeping them on their toes !  

• LOL! 1

I definitely believe it’s going to be a high scoring game. If Jefferson comes out uninspired like they did against Gladewater then I don’t see us catching up. If we play with the same fire as we did against Atlanta then it could come down to the last drive of the game. Discipline will be key for Jefferson. 

Just now, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

Didn't Jefferson beat Tatum in 2009 or 2010? I know Jefferson had to forfeit games one of those years, so it could have been a loss.

2009. The year Jeffy had to cheat to score more than Tatum. Was one of Tatum’s 6 wins that season. 

Just now, Eagleborn said:

2009. The year Jeffy had to cheat to score more than Tatum. Was one of Tatum’s 6 wins that season. 

If I recall, some kid from California moved in. He wasn't cleared by the UIL but was playing anyways. I can't really remember the exact facts behind it. Like I have said in the past, I am not very connected to the program anymore. Most of the things I hear are via word of mouth.

59 minutes ago, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

If I recall, some kid from California moved in. He wasn't cleared by the UIL but was playing anyways. I can't really remember the exact facts behind it. Like I have said in the past, I am not very connected to the program anymore. Most of the things I hear are via word of mouth.

Game will be on NFHS if you can’t make the trip. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Lol, just so happen to be our AD that came from Tatum. Probably something he was use to seeing but got caught lol