Jefferson at Tatum

warhawk1432

Jefferson vs. Tatum  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

31 minutes ago, Treyclark said:

Anyone know if the game will be Live Streamed anywhere?  Was going to come watch but pretty sure I will float away...

What 03 said....NFHS Network and one of the high school club groups has been doing a good job streaming it on FB. Can't remember which page. It's either Tatum High School page or Tatum High School Football Page. That's assuming they do it in the rain. 

• Like 1

Guest Tiger03lb
38 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

What 03 said....NFHS Network and one of the high school club groups has been doing a good job streaming it on FB. Can't remember which page. It's either Tatum High School page or Tatum High School Football Page. That's assuming they do it in the rain. 

I like how they got different views from the pressbox to the field view. Good stuff

38 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

I like how they got different views from the pressbox to the field view. Good stuff

Yup. The kiddos are doing a pretty solid job of it, I think. First year doing it but I think they should continue. Who knows.....might lead to a camera job at the next level. 

Guest Tiger03lb
4 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Yup. The kiddos are doing a pretty solid job of it, I think. First year doing it but I think they should continue. Who knows.....might lead to a camera job at the next level. 

The fact that they have the equipment is awesome. Cool stuff. Never know until they try. 

11 hours ago, highschoolfootballnut said:

Jefferson beat Tatum in 1994 21-13  it was not a forfeit game.  Beat them in Longview.

Oh yea, I was on that team. We got screwed the year before in the playoffs. Scooped a fumble up and returned for a td that would have put us up 20-19 in the 4th. The refs said we couldn't advance the fumble 

3 minutes ago, Jeffersondawgs96 said:

Just have to keep putting them behind the chains for those 3rd and longs

We're gonna have to make our living up the middle. Watson and Mimbs been there 4 or 5 yards a pop the whole time. Its when we try to go outside we lose. 

4 minutes ago, Jeffersondawgs96 said:

Lighting delay 🤦🏾‍♂️

And that delay ain't bout to let up.....its headed from Henderson to Tatum and it's thick in Henderson. Sabine/WO are playing tomorrow at 2pm.....might be when we finish too.