Jefferson at Tatum

warhawk1432

Jefferson vs. Tatum  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

30 minutes ago, Jeffersondawgs96 said:

That #5 I believe is a bull with the ball in his hands and that QB is better than I thought. He got out of at least 6 sacks and threw some pretty balls 

Watson is a hoss at QB. Mimbs is tough at FB. Only kid in the skill positions that we used that doesn't come back next year is #35 Norris. 

#5, #8, #1, #11, #6, #20 all return. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

Great game by both teams. Congratulations Bulldawgs‼️ District Champs 🏆! Hats off to Tatum as well. Y’all’s play calling was a little suspicious at times but the kids never gave up!
Dawgs, y’all have been doubted all season but you continue to show that you can play with whoever and wherever. I can’t really remember a season Jefferson went on the road and beat Atlanta and Tatum. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jeffersondawgs96 said:

Sabine can beat Jefferson 100-0 and they are still district champs by beating Atl and Tatum

If Sabine were to beat Jefferson by 1 point they would be co-champions and both would get trophies. Jefferson would still be the 1 seed. 

Tatum better focus on running the ball between the tackles if they have a chance at beating Atlanta. Atlanta and Jefferson defenses are just alike so trying to outrun the Rabbits on the edge will be just as hard as it was running against the Dawgs.