(6-2, 4-0) Hooks @ DeKalb (7-1, 4-0)

CaptHook

Hooks vs DeKalb  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the victory?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/29/2022 at 12:00 AM

Just now, BlackBeard said:

I think it will be a close game with the edge to the home team.  

There is no homefield advantage. There will probably be more Hornet fans at the game than Bear fans. Most of the DeKalb people will be at the Grand Opening of the new DG Market because they don't even know that there is a football game in town. 

2 minutes ago, hornetblue said:

There is no homefield advantage. There will probably be more Hornet fans at the game than Bear fans. Most of the DeKalb people will be at the Grand Opening of the new DG Market because they don't even know that there is a football game in town. 

So the Dekalb stadium home side is not larger than the visitors side? 

16 minutes ago, hornetblue said:

This guy here is so funny that he needs to go host the show hee haw. De Kalb also carry a crowd with them to football games. 

6 minutes ago, DaBEARS11 said:

This guy here is so funny that he needs to go host the show hee haw. De Kalb also carry a crowd with them to football games. 

Crowd of crickets. It’s louder in the junction than in the stands. Unless y’all are complaining about a call.

22 minutes ago, CaptHook said:

Crowd of crickets. It’s louder in the junction than in the stands. Unless y’all are complaining about a call.

Im sure if the JSF was open this Friday I bet it would be full of the hooks dirt dobbers by 8 o'clock from leaving the game early cause the spanking yall about to get

Edited by DaBEARS11

On 10/23/2022 at 1:38 PM, DaBEARS11 said:

Our starting RB made a mistake just like many kids do including hooks. You all have had athletes out for discipline reasons as well but no need to single them out for a mistake they made. Our #2 and #3 RB would be the starter at most small schools including .... well u get the idea.

Sorry man, I have a problem with this statement!! Punching/hitting a female teacher as a grown man (17-18) is not a mistake!! It’s a horrible decision, and if you condone this as a mistake then I have my doubts about you being a reasonable citizen of the community. As a husband of a life long educator and a father of a young female educator this is NOT ok! There is never a justification for hitting a female!! 

Edited by Eagles93
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Eagles93 said:

Sorry man, I have a problem with this statement!! Punching a female teacher as a grown man (17-18) is not a mistake!! It’s a horrible decision, and if you condone this as a mistake then I have my doubts about you being a reasonable citizen of the community. As a husband of a life long educator and a father of a young female educator this is NOT ok! There is never a justification for hitting a female!! 

I have no idea where you got your info from but it's 100% not correct. For you to make a statement like that without knowing facts says about about you. 

1 minute ago, DaBEARS11 said:

I have no idea where you got your info from but it's 100% not correct. For you to make a statement like that without knowing facts says about about you. 

Honestly, nothing you have said leads me to believe anything you say is the truth. 

8 minutes ago, DaBEARS11 said:

I could careless about what you think say or do. In my eyes your nothing more than a dummy running your mouth. Now run tell that ma'am 

😂😂🤣. If I am wrong then please share with us the truth. Cause what I have heard comes from multiple sources.. much more reliable than a homer fan that start he knows all!!

Edited by Eagles93

5 minutes ago, Eagles93 said:

😂😂🤣. If I am wrong then please share with us the truth. Cause what I have heard comes from multiple sources.. much mor reliable than a homer fan that stars he knows all!!

Common sense would tell you that if he hit a teacher assault charges would have been filed against him. I don't claim to know all but I do know what goes on in DK for sure. I'm very active and supportive of our program. 

6 minutes ago, Eagles93 said:

So you are stating charges haven’t been filed?

People will believe anything, the kid didn’t hit a teacher. I’m sure you know the teacher family that it happened to. Ask them and they will tell you what happened before you go blurt out false information. She will tell you he didn’t hit her

Edited by FridayNightLightss

9 minutes ago, DaBEARS11 said:

Common sense would tell you that if he hit a teacher assault charges would have been filed against him. I don't claim to know all but I do know what goes on in DK for sure. I'm very active and supportive of our program. 

So that is not a denial!!

• Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, Eagles93 said:

So that is not a denial!!

8 minutes ago, FridayNightLightss said:

People will believe anything, the kid didn’t hit a teacher. I’m sure you know the teacher family that it happened to. Ask them and they will tell you what happened before you go blurt out false information. She will tell you he didn’t hit her

Like I stated before as husband and father of educators this gives me pause!! This may not be true, but if it is. I have issues