(6-2, 4-0) Hooks @ DeKalb (7-1, 4-0)

CaptHook

Hooks vs DeKalb  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the victory?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/29/2022 at 12:00 AM

1 hour ago, Eagles93 said:

Sorry man, I have a problem with this statement!! Punching/hitting a female teacher as a grown man (17-18) is not a mistake!! It’s a horrible decision, and if you condone this as a mistake then I have my doubts about you being a reasonable citizen of the community. As a husband of a life long educator and a father of a young female educator this is NOT ok! There is never a justification for hitting a female!! 

A. That didn’t happen. 

B. Last year Hooks had a player punch a girl. Return from DAEP and play in a football playoff game, play basketball, then run track. 

Just now, DKBear123 said:

A. That didn’t happen. 

B. Last year Hooks had a player punch a girl. Return from DAEP and play in a football playoff game, play basketball, then run track. 

I never stated I thought that was ok!! Feel the same about that as I do this!! Not OK

We all know something major happened for a kid to get put in DAEP. Kids make mistakes, as does everyone. Everyone deserves a second chance and I hope these situations do not define either kid. I know both are good kids and things happen. We should move on. The Hornets are going to win big Friday night!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DKBear123 said:

I don’t know. Ask the people at Hooks. 

Easy how u notice the ignorant statements but fail to comment on the other statements. Like I stated before, unlike yourself, neither is OK!!

Edited by Eagles93

23 minutes ago, hornetblue said:

We all know something major happened for a kid to get put in DAEP. Kids make mistakes, as does everyone. Everyone deserves a second chance and I hope these situations do not define either kid. I know both are good kids and things happen. We should move on. The Hornets are going to win big Friday night!

Should’ve never been brought up. 

14 minutes ago, DKBear123 said:

Should’ve never been brought up. 

Still ignoring all pervious major points, continues to nit pick and refuses to state that actions were unnecessary and unjustified!! Classic

Edited by Eagles93

Just now, HHSFan95 said:

Have y'all seen all of the games that are getting moved to Thursday?  PG is the latest.

Yea I just saw that on the Book. I highly doubt DK wants to change it to a fair-weather game. If it's pouring it will work in their favor. 

• Like 1