Waskom (3-1) @ Daingerfield (4-0)

Wild74

Who will win  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

• Waskom Wildcats
    • Daingerfield Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

I think Waskom will play Daingerfield a good game, we haven't got the offensive talent we had last year by a long shot, but to this day nobody has given us a beat down. We lost by 26 points to Timpson was the biggest loss, but then again Daingerfield also lost to them by 26. Just hope the rain will be gone by then not for the players sake but mine

On 10/25/2022 at 7:23 PM, Wild74 said:

I think Waskom will play Daingerfield a good game, we haven't got the offensive talent we had last year by a long shot, but to this day nobody has given us a beat down. We lost by 26 points to Timpson was the biggest loss, but then again Daingerfield also lost to them by 26. Just hope the rain will be gone by then not for the players sake but mine

Think it's a game that will be played in the rain.   90% chance.  Daingerfield will take care of buisness, but Waskom will play them tough.

28 minutes ago, Couchcoach said:

Might be a close game. Rain and cold can kill a passing team. Running backs should have lots of work tomorrow night.

Ya'll had a very big number of JV players 35 I counted. Very good 7th and 8th grade teams

10 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

Ya'll had a very big number of JV players 35 I counted. Very good 7th and 8th grade teams

A few got moved up last week. The JV qb moved up and started at free safety last week. Be safe tomorrow and wear your slicker. Its going to be raining TDs all over yalls defense 💙💯🧐

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Ijustwatch said:

Not sure how many times but I’ve watched a few times Daingerfield lose to a team they shouldn’t. 

👀.  Will you be watching them tonight or are you just hoping and hating on the Tigers? If they lose I'm sure we'll see ya again. If they win I'm sure you'll disappear.