White Oak @ Sabine

Bclove05

White Oak @ Sabine  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• White Oak
    • Sabine

This poll is closed to new votes

Well bc u were quick to make this one. As much as I’ve seen on our history I don’t believe we’ve lost twice in a row to Sabine. I don’t think this team wants to lose this one this year. Hopefully we have our best game next week.

Edited by Racer55

upullinmychain
This post was recognized by upullinmychain!

"Everyone should strive for them @retiredfan points"

Bclove05 was awarded the badge 'Helpful' and 5 points.

Just now, Racer55 said:

Well bc u were quick to make this one. As much as I’ve seen on our history I don’t believe we’ve lost twice in a row to Sabine. I don’t think this team wants to lose this one this year. Hopefully we have our best game next week.

I wanted one of those awards from @RETIREDFAN1. This may be the first thread I’ve started all season. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

12 minutes ago, Buckeyehorns said:

Iske has more missed playoff seasons then he does playoff wins while at wo.

I wanna thank our tremendous leaders at WOisd Mr Gray and the school board who have allowed this to continue and keeping iske. Giving him a 2 year contract extension after going 0-10. Mr gray cares more about his archery class them he does about the football program. This is what happens when a superintendent with no athletic backgrounds is hired in. Go back to Harleton we don't want you!!! This dude been put on a pedestal for doing his job. SMH. He doesn't care and it shows.  Thank yall for this mess and allowing roughneck football to be a laughing stock of etx football!

Damn speak your mind sir

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Buckeyehorns said:

I wanna thank our tremendous leaders at WOisd Mr Gray and the school board who have allowed this to continue and keeping iske. Giving him a 2 year contract extension after going 0-10. Mr gray cares more about his archery class them he does about the football program. This is what happens when a superintendent with no athletic backgrounds is hired in. Go back to Harleton we don't want you!!! This dude been put on a pedestal for doing his job. SMH. He doesn't care and it shows.  Thank yall for this mess and allowing roughneck football to be a laughing stock of etx football!

Dude. Sounds like u love Brian Gray. Lemme guess, u love all his Union Grove hires and connections? Don’t be talking bout that archery program man, we gotta be good at something. 

1 hour ago, Racer55 said:

Guess it’s that bad in White Oak that people think we’ll get beat down by Scabine now. Our record against them is like 40+ to their 10+. 

It is bad over there but we ain’t in a position to be predicting any sort of beat down. 

On 10/22/2022 at 4:55 PM, Buckeyehorns said:

Tell me you don't know who you are talking about without telling me you don't know who you are talking about.

Also I am pretty sure that Union Grove had the best stretch of success in boy sports in the history of their school with Gray as the sup. They broke decade long playoff droughts in football, basketball , and baseball.

You White Oak guys just need to wake up and realize that you are the least talented team in your district this year, and that happens.

On 10/22/2022 at 4:55 PM, Buckeyehorns said:

BRING STANFORD BACK!!!! or........let Burks run the show 

Big question in White Oak right now is will we continue to hire friends, family, and buddies and continue being below avg in football, or will we do what’s necessary to build a quality football program here? Would be a big step in the right direction to do what PNG did by hiring Todd dodge as a consultant to find a great football coach. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Racer55 said:

Big question in White Oak right now is will we continue to hire friends, family, and buddies and continue being below avg in football, or will we do what’s necessary to build a quality football program here? Would be a big step in the right direction to do what PNG did by hiring Todd dodge as a consultant to find a great football coach. 

What are the main things you think White Oak has to offer that would attract a great football coach?