Week 10. Atlanta 2-1 vs Gladewater 1-2

Truthseeker96

Atlanta vs. Gladewater   

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

This is  going to be a great game i believe. The Bears much better team than their record shows (hardest schedule in the region for sure). They have some good size and pretty athletic as well. Jumped out on Jefferson before falling to them late. Hope the rabbits come ready to play!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

No but we have yet to play a complete game all year. 

Jefferson did a good job on getting in multiple fronts, depending on what y’all was running.  GW special teams was pretty good as well.    Just about cost Jefferson the game. They will miss #5 more than they think. He can take over a game. 

Toss up to me. Atlanta has a good qb and some other good players. Got a couple heavies on the line too. They tend to run towards that side. 75 was hurt a little bit but he didn’t let it hold him back. Couple good WR’s that can catch. Overall good team. Idk much about GW, but it should be a good game.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Toss up to me. Atlanta has a good qb and some other good players. Got a couple heavies on the line too. They tend to run towards that side. 75 was hurt a little bit but he didn’t let it hold him back. Couple good WR’s that can catch. Overall good team. Idk much about GW, but it should be a good game.

I feel ya on the toss up. I been thinking it’s a pick ‘em. I just can’t decide yet. 

This is a very interesting game. If it rains GW will have the advantage, if it’s dry then I think Atl will win. Nonetheless there will be lots of bombs thrown in this game and both teams are capable of catching them. Discipline will also be a huge factor too. I’m leaning Atlanta bc of their defense.