***Week 10: Alto Yellowjackets (5-3 | 2-1) @ Cushing Bearkats (6-2 | 2-1) - Friday | 5:00 p.m.***

StingEmALTO

Alto @ Cushing  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/29/2022 at 12:00 AM

Just now, FearTheSpear78 said:

They call the game or did it go the whole 4 quarters?

They called the game. Cushing coach refused to play us last night, when there was beautiful weather. Then he refused to play tomorrow after being down 30-6 at half with lightning still on the radar

Just now, Alto2621 said:

They called the game. Cushing coach refused to play us last night, when there was beautiful weather. Then he refused to play tomorrow after being down 30-6 at half with lightning still on the radar

Took another half game away from my senior. BUT we love an Alto dub of Cushion

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, Alto2621 said:

9 minutes ago, Alto2621 said:

Took another half game away from my senior. BUT we love an Alto dub of Cushion

You can take this BS and stick it.  Cushing coach asked his Srs what night they wanted to play and the team unanimously wanted to play in the rain on Friday so that's what he went with.  News flash:  this wasn't the only game being played tonight.  

If you want to blame anybody for taking halves/games away then look at your own people in the admin building.  

• Like 4
  • LOL! 2

1 hour ago, HulaKat said:

Did they call the game?  Looks like the lightening is gonna keep on coming?

Just got home. Yes, Cushing called it. Final 30-6 Alto. They didn’t want to play tomorrow or wait for this to pass. Looks like it’s set in which we figured from the start. 🤷‍♂️ 

14 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

You can take this BS and stick it.  Cushing coach asked his Srs what night they wanted to play and the team unanimously wanted to play in the rain on Friday so that's what he went with.  News flash:  this wasn't the only game being played tonight.  

If you want to blame anybody for taking halves/games away then look at your own people in the admin building.  

1. He DID refuse to play us last night, regardless of the reason. Whether the seniors picked or not. He knew these storms were coming and still refused to change it. 

2. Yes other games were played tonight, but “NEWS FLASH” it’s the fact that he wouldn’t wait out the rain or even finish tomorrow which was offered to him. I wonder why he didn’t want to finish the game. 🤔 It’s pretty obvious to me. He was probably happy when they got the lightning delay and could use it as an excuse. 

Alto could’ve put up 60 points. He didn’t want to let that happen. 

Let’s talk about the seniors that have had to go through this and how we can help them, not who you want to blame when you have no inside information about that situation

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

19 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

Classic Cushing... Y'all been taking whoppings for as long as y'all have had a team was was 1 more gonna hurt? But whatever go to the playoffs and get beat. 

• Love 3
  • Wow 1

1 minute ago, Alto2621 said:

1. He DID refuse to play us last night, regardless of the reason. Whether the seniors picked or not. He knew these storms were coming and still refused to change it. 

2. Yes other games were played tonight, but “NEWS FLASH” it’s the fact that he wouldn’t wait out the rain or even finish tomorrow which was offered to him. I wonder why he didn’t want to finish the game. 🤔 It’s pretty obvious to me. He was probably happy when they got the lightning delay and could use it as an excuse. 

Alto could’ve put up 60 points. He didn’t want to let that happen. 

Let’s talk about the seniors that have had to go through this and how we can help them, not who you want to blame when you have no inside information about that situation

Cushing coach got his feelings hurt because he thought "this was going to be the year that he could beat Alto". Once he realized that once again Cushing was not able to play with Alto, he "took the opportunity for the exit" and did not have to endure a humiliating final score. 

• Love 3
  • Wow 1

1 minute ago, 89Falcon said:

Cushing coach got his feelings hurt because he thought "this was going to be the year that he could beat Alto". Once he realized that once again Cushing was not able to play with Alto, he "took the opportunity for the exit" and did not have to endure a humiliating final score. 

Cushing gone do what Cushing does. And have done since they made the mistake to field a football team.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

Mob is coming out of the black hole for just a second because he hates seeing his Alto folks act classless like this. Alto won the game. That’s all that should matter. And from my understanding, everyone from Alto should be thanking the Cushing coach. I was told by people high up the chain in admin that he was actually one of the main ones that stood up for alto during the district meeting. This was before the season when everyone in the district was mulling whether to play Alto or not. Without his voice of support, there might have been 5 less games to play. I think folks should be happy with getting to play a half and having a “pseudo win” since these games don’t technically count for anything anyways. Playing Alto was a common courtesy by the district. Instead of bashing, y’all should be thanking every team in the district. Quit acting like a bunch of phony keyboard warriors talking about a man who is one of your own and WENT TO ALTO. Be better.  Sheesh.

Edited by MobBlackHole
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1