***Week 10: Alto Yellowjackets (5-3 | 2-1) @ Cushing Bearkats (6-2 | 2-1) - Friday | 5:00 p.m.***

StingEmALTO

Alto @ Cushing  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/29/2022 at 12:00 AM

4 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

All jokes aside,yall stay safe out there tonight..it looks like it could get nasty 👀

If it’s not playable because of storms they could move it to Saturday….or (gasp) even Monday. Lol We did that back in 2015….played Cayuga on a Monday night. Would make for a REALLY SHORT week in preparing for Carlisle. We need all the time we can get! 😂 

Edited by StingEmALTO

4 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

🤔 70-10? Looks like a lot of cushion to me! 🤣🤣🤣

Stangs took the first leed of the game 👀..not a good look for a potential state qualifier tho...js..when we play yall,we gonna have to be more serious about all points given 🤷‍♂️some teams take that and run with it and you wind up chasing them all night..js

• Like 1

• StingEmALTO changed the title to ***Week 10: Alto Yellowjackets (5-3 | 2-1) @ Cushing Bearkats (6-2 | 2-1) - Friday | 5:00 p.m.***
54 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

***Kickoff has been moved to 5:00.***

Wow… I’m in Katy and wasn’t planning on getting back until then… hope this first round makes it through by then… the same will have already been done with the ground conditions…. Should soak it right up I would think.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HulaKat said:

Wow… I’m in Katy and wasn’t planning on getting back until then… hope this first round makes it through by then… the same will have already been done with the ground conditions…. Should soak it right up I would think.

Raining pretty good right now….and has been for awhile.

Safe travels from Katy!

Edited by StingEmALTO

5 hours ago, StingEmALTO said:

***Kickoff has been moved to 5:00.***

30-6 Alto

halftime

We scored two touchdowns in the first quarter to make it 16-0 (both conversions good). Then Cushing put together a clock-chewing drive to make it 16-6 (conversion no good). We take the kickoff return 70 yards for a touchdown to make it 22-6 (conversion no good). Then we hold them and drive down the field to score. Conversion good. 30-6 Alto. 

Edited by StingEmALTO

1 minute ago, StingEmALTO said:

30-6 Alto

halftime

We scored two touchdowns in the first quarter to make it 16-0 (both conversions good). Them Cushing put together a clock-chewing drive to make it 16-6 (conversion no good). We take the kickoff return 70 yards for a touchdown to make it 22-6 (conversion no good). Then we hold them and drive down the field to score. Conversion good. 30-6 Alto. 

How’s the field…. Looks like it is raining hard there