Franklin vs Cameron  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Franklin
    • Cameron
    • No clue

This poll is closed to new votes

21 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

We have plenty of standing room. That one year we had people standing on the home side as well. Was told close to 7,000 showed up for that one year. That means we would have to double the stadium size to fit everyone in a seat.

That means over 3,000 people stood up. 🤔 Good luck to the Lions !!

Edited by player73

48 minutes ago, player73 said:

That means over 3,000 people stood up. 🤔 Good luck to the Lions !!

I think the stands had a lot of people touching knees 😂. I know that it took 10-15 minutes to get from one side of the stands to the other. Franklin also had a seating area by the concession stands back then as well.

On 10/26/2022 at 9:51 PM, lionpride08 said:

Yoe stands for visitors are not that big either lol and parking is horrible. As a matter of fact the capacity of both Cameron and Franklin is 3,671 for total seating.

About the same seating numbers.......with your total accounting for 60% standing room compared to Yoe 🤣 

3 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Same seating numbers for both stadiums not about the same but exactly the same. You don't like the view stay home and listen to it

Chill bro, didn't think stadium size would bother u so much lol. I'm just saying that our capacity may be the same, but Yoe visitors are seated compared to Franklin's standing 🤣 relax lion, it's game day lol

3 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Same seating numbers for both stadiums not about the same but exactly the same. You don't like the view stay home and listen to it

99% of the time there is no seating issues at Yoe Field or Franklin. It's just when these types of games come along every 3 to 5 years. It adds to the drama and excitement.

Hope there's no lightning. Would like to we see a good crisp game on both sides, but I'm doubtful in this weather.

On 10/22/2022 at 11:59 PM, Yoe09 said:

New Baden is solid.  Had the chicken fried steak and was impressed.  Overall, the best place in the Centex area for food is Billy B's Sale Barn Cafe in Groesbeck.  Really good salad bar and you can include it as a side.  

As far as the game goes, we may be looking at the two best offenses in the state.  If Franklin is attempting one or two passes on the night, it means that they're going to be racking up a ton of yards of the ground and scoring on most possessions.  The Lions will run the ball, but it will be up tempo.  Get lined up quick and go is what an effective slot-t is all about.  The Yoemen will want to be balanced out of the spread, but I could see more of an air raid type attack.  

If Cameron plays as they have the last few weeks, Franklin will win this game by a few scores.  If they play up to their capability, it could go either way.  A game in the 50s both ways is probably a good bet.  

I think weather will have an effect. Hope Rhoades had our Yoemen practicing with a wet ball on a wet field, and he brings an extra set of jerseys to change into at halftime.

1 hour ago, CMat79 said:

99% of the time there is no seating issues at Yoe Field or Franklin. It's just when these types of games come along every 3 to 5 years. It adds to the drama and excitement.

Hope there's no lightning. Would like to we see a good crisp game on both sides, but I'm doubtful in this weather.

I don't think it's supposed to lightning. Just lots of rain

1 hour ago, Dotot said:

Chill bro, didn't think stadium size would bother u so much lol. I'm just saying that our capacity may be the same, but Yoe visitors are seated compared to Franklin's standing 🤣 relax lion, it's game day lol

Just messing with you as well. I'm not worried about stadium size. We could play in a cow pasture and be happy.