lionpride08

Franklin vs Cameron  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Franklin
    • Cameron
    • No clue

This poll is closed to new votes

The Lions are very disciplined and well coached. They have 2 studs in the backfield that cannot be stopped. I didn’t think their defense could contain Cameron by they shut them down in every facet. The score could have easily been 77-0 if they hadn’t let off the gas and played their starters.

Everyone on the Yoemen team got shell shocked early and never recovered. By far the worst showing I’ve seen in decades. The big question is can Rhoades get these guys back on track quickly to make a playoff run?

8 hours ago, CMat79 said:

The Lions are very disciplined and well coached. They have 2 studs in the backfield that cannot be stopped. I didn’t think their defense could contain Cameron by they shut them down in every facet. The score could have easily been 77-0 if they hadn’t let off the gas and played their starters.

Everyone on the Yoemen team got shell shocked early and never recovered. By far the worst showing I’ve seen in decades. The big question is can Rhoades get these guys back on track quickly to make a playoff run?

You apparently didn't see the Yoe-China Spring game in... '17, I think it was. We flubbed the coin toss. Absolute tragedy of errors.

1 hour ago, yoenation79 said:

Congrats to the Lions. 
Franklin  took the Yoemen to the wood shed.  
That sophomore #1 is going to have offers from every D1 college in the nation by the time he’s a senior. 
Hopefully the Yoemen can regroup and put this loss behind them.   

He is a monster and so is his younger brother... everyone says Franklin goes as #15 goes and we proved that we have multi weapons not just a one man crew. #1 is the same rb for franklin two years ago that went viral after running over a yoe player in 8th grade

Guest Tiger03lb
2 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

He is a monster and so is his younger brother... everyone says Franklin goes as #15 goes and we proved that we have multi weapons not just a one man crew. #1 is the same rb for franklin two years ago that went viral after running over a yoe player in 8th grade

He had another highlight reel last night. Great stiff arm to on that one td run. 

Saw that #15 Washington went out. Is he alright? 

On 10/29/2022 at 4:05 PM, lionpride08 said:

Jayden is a monster he blew my Little Dribblers team out single handily in levelland one year and they went on to get second losing to Navasota.

That kid was head and shoulder taller than everyone we had and everyone in that age division.

He is a great athlete and a good kid from what I saw and played against. He is gonna be able to pick where he wants to play ball.