1. 1. Who ya got?

• Cowboys they keeps the streak alive!
    • Bears, not gonna happen
    • Who cares
    • Neither
    • Ban Doomy. Boy ain't right.

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Crawford said:

I was going to say Boys by a couple of touchdown, but after the way they played against the sorry Lions on offense. Not so sure now.

Maybe Cowboys by 9

Boyz 24-6 win was actually a profound win in the NFL.

3 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

This game is a toss up ...

Nope.  Boyz gone open a can of whoop @$$ like Stone Cold Steve Austin did to Jake the Snake at King of the Ring that time.  Just watch this clip and picture ol' Stone Cold as Boyz and Jake the Snake as the bears.

Edited by Red90fly
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Red90fly said:

Nope.  Boyz gone open a can of whoop @$$ like Stone Cold Steve Austin did to Jake the Snake at King of the Ring that time.  Just watch this clip and picture ol' Stone Cold as Boyz and Jake the Snake as the bears.

Yup that's a TrueStorie too, "cause Red90Fly said so!" I really hope the Bears can at least score once though even if it's a field goal. Hate it when folks says Cowboyz ain't playdt nobody.

Edited by Doomer

I have enjoyed all the smoke you guys have been blowin’ about my Boys 🤠 so let me state for the record. Win or lose this  Cowboy team will never give, in or give up. It has been decades since I have seen a Cowboy team this driven.  In my humble opinion, Micah Parsons is the main reason for that. He is a driven young man. So you doubters will be crying in your beer, when the Cowboys make it to the NFC Championship game 🤕. To paraphrase Judge Roy Bean (and that’s my rulin’).

Have a nice Thanksgiving Ya’ll.

Edited by Newtonres7586
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Newtonres7586 said:

I have enjoyed all the smoke you guys have been blowin’ about my Boys 🤠 so let me state for the record. Win or lose this  Cowboy team will never give, in or give up. It has been decades since I have seen a Cowboy team this driven.  In my humble opinion, Micah Parsons is the main reason for that. He is a driven young man. So you doubters will be crying in your beer, when the Cowboys make it to the NFC Championship game 🤕. To paraphrase Judge Roy Bean (and that’s my rulin’).

Have a nice Thanksgiving Ya’ll.

Truth! Next streak has just begun.

40 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Cowboyz riding a weak schedule sugar high .... will be brought back to reality before playoff time ....

Well when Boyz mud rump stomp your Texans later this year that'll be a quality win! 😃

Edited by Red90fly
  • LOL! 4