Troup vs Winona

Tuggy54

Troup vs. Winona  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

12 hours ago, Mel2011 said:

Troup... Winona is bad, program needs start from scratch! Embarrassing 

I don't see that happening. I think people on here have been saying that for a few years now and it hasn't happened. Winona has always had the talent so whats the problem

23 hours ago, theprodigy said:

I don't see that happening. I think people on here have been saying that for a few years now and it hasn't happened. Winona has always had the talent so whats the problem

Talent is there the upper level is lacking and have been... I'm not 1 to bash coaches on game plans but something has to give eventually.... nothing works

My bro is in 10th grade and plays for Winona and it's just head scratching and hard to watch.. I'll leave it at that

At this point fire everyone and rehire, what could it hurt? 

On 10/28/2022 at 8:53 AM, BoyzNdaHood said:

Talent is there the upper level is lacking and have been... I'm not 1 to bash coaches on game plans but something has to give eventually.... nothing works

My bro is in 10th grade and plays for Winona and it's just head scratching and hard to watch.. I'll leave it at that

At this point fire everyone and rehire, what could it hurt? 

Got ya.... Question is who would they hire? Is their anyone that they could hire that people would give the time to turn it around

10 hours ago, theprodigy said:

Got ya.... Question is who would they hire? Is their anyone that they could hire that people would give the time to turn it around

Honestly probably not... 

If we got someone and went winless, it's damn near where we are now, I guess 2 wins is better than none but we over here in this community are ready to be competitive and turn the table... it's old news and honestly embarrassing

We have some good group of kids coming up and it'll probably be wasted.. I wouldn't even be opposed to just switching the offense up with the staff we have and trying our luck! 

11 hours ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

Honestly probably not... 

If we got someone and went winless, it's damn near where we are now, I guess 2 wins is better than none but we over here in this community are ready to be competitive and turn the table... it's old news and honestly embarrassing

We have some good group of kids coming up and it'll probably be wasted.. I wouldn't even be opposed to just switching the offense up with the staff we have and trying our luck! 

Winona has always had talented groups. A new person would need time to turn it around from where it’s at now. I agree a change in offense could go a long ways. Not sure how long y’all been in the spread but might wanna try getting under center and pounding the rock. I know for last few years y’all have had those big linebackers. Could of got them north and south 

2 hours ago, theprodigy said:

Winona has always had talented groups. A new person would need time to turn it around from where it’s at now. I agree a change in offense could go a long ways. Not sure how long y’all been in the spread but might wanna try getting under center and pounding the rock. I know for last few years y’all have had those big linebackers. Could of got them north and south 

Yes sir, next year's group of kids have been playing with each other since lil league coach Jackson started the youth league in winona... they won the whole thing that year and have some absolute athletes on that squad...it'll be Jr and SR heavy next year, hopefully that squad is utilized to full potential