Lone Oak (0-8) @ #5 Bells (6-2)

GraysonFan

Lone Oak @ Bells  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• Lone Oak
    • Bells

11 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

The good news for Lone Oak is that since Bells is strictly a wing-t offense maybe it will take them longer to score so maybe they won't put up 84 like Gunter did...maybe!

Lol,I'm not sure Gunter had to throw,seems likely lo couldn't stop that o at all anyways...lol 😂 

3 hours ago, GTAlumnus said:

I don't understand Lone Oak - the community seems to support the program, they have a nice facility - lots of stands on both sides.  Just can't turn the corner lately  I remember years ago having close playoff games with Lone Oak.

2010, Lone Oak was undefeated and had a really good QB that went to UNT I believe. Struggled all day against a stingy Gunter D, but really turned it up on the final drive. Was making plays keeping the game alive and then on fourth down the WR dropped a gimme for a 1st and goal and Gunter knocked them off. 

10 hours ago, blesseddaily said:

The good news for Lone Oak is that since Bells is strictly a wing-t offense maybe it will take them longer to score so maybe they won't put up 84 like Gunter did...maybe!

Lol. We will see a lot of 2-3 play drives from Bells. 

Edited by Gobstopper77

8 hours ago, GTAlumnus said:

I don't understand Lone Oak - the community seems to support the program, they have a nice facility - lots of stands on both sides.  Just can't turn the corner lately  I remember years ago having close playoff games with Lone Oak.

This is their 3rd head coach in the last four years.

At one point a couple of years ago just about every coach employed there left basically.

15 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Lol,I'm not sure Gunter had to throw,seems likely lo couldn't stop that o at all anyways...lol 😂 

If you are capable of scoring 84 points, how in the Sam hills do you justify throwing the freaking ball? I know all the excuses about “we need to work on the passing game in case we need it later” but as the tv man says —— come on man.

16 hours ago, blesseddaily said:

If they are wing t, I would love to see them and Joaquin tie up.