19 days of diesel fuel

DB2point0

43 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

And all the strategic reserve been sent to China.......

The Saudis have said that countries using up all their emergency oil will be sorry they did so after a few months.  They’re talking about the US.  Biden has done pissed them off

6 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

25 gallons of diesel on the wall .  25 gallons of diesel on the wall

Take a gallon down, and drive it around  24 gallons of diesel on the wall.

and so-on

Laugh all you want.  If we run out, the inflation will only get worse 

19 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

The Saudis have said that countries using up all their emergency oil will be sorry they did so after a few months.  They’re talking about the US.  Biden has done pissed them off

DRILL Baby Drill. All it would take. Heck even the threat of opening it back up would put Saudi's and Russia on their heals. These country use oil and gas supply as power. 

Take that away and they fall in line. Trump knew how to leverage on foreign policy. Biden and his administration are to busy lining their own pockets to care about the deal  

• Like 2

Just now, osup116 said:

DRILL Baby Drill. All it would take. Heck even the threat of opening it back up would put Saudi's and Russia on their heals. These country use oil and gas supply as power. 

Take that away and they fall in line. Trump knew how to leverage on foreign policy. Biden and his administration are to busy lining their own pockets to care about the deal  

Biden is bought and paid for by the progressive Left and China.  And he’s being blackmailed by Ukraine of his and Hunter’s business dealings.  Our president is compromised and the left is too corrupt to say anything…because they’ll go down too

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BlahBlah said:

It is always something with some people.  Contolled by fear.  

Nuclear War

Railroad strike

out of diesel 

and so-on and so-on.

We didn't have these fears 3 years ago.  Biden has only exacerbated the fear, and all he can do is eat ice cream.  The Dumbocrats only want to create children into slaves by dumbing them down to be dependent on the Government.  They were the ones that implemented the quarantine lockdowns.  Test scores show historic COVID setbacks for kids across U.S. [Video] (aol.com) .  They want to teach CRT, and paint all white people as racist.  They way it looks either you'd better know how to hunt, fish, and live off the land with a garden.  Way to go Brandon and your minions.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mel2011 said:

When you run a successful business nothing in the past 2 years fears us... fuel increased, ok so what put your big boy britches on and work harder, stop looking for ppl in office to come save you... one thing for sure in the last 2 years we see which side depends on the government! 

You sure did fear mean tweets to vote for Brandon.  Biden has only been President for 1.75 years, and this country has gone to trash.  You can't work if you don't have fuel to run on.  He's been so worried about foreigners and foreign countries and doesn't care about the United States or it's citizens.  If people are turning more to the Government, then it's because Biden's Government is forcing them to.  I know it's tough out there, and I think it's sad that are turning to the Government for assistance than their own families, friends, churches, or local charities to give them a hand up when things are rough.  

26 minutes ago, Mel2011 said:

Ppl are hiring everywhere, get a better job... stop complaining 

I was responding to your quote that "one thing for sure in the last 2 years we see which side depends on the government!".  I've been at work since Gov. Abbott lifted the quarantine order that was too late coming.  I don't know about the situation that you've seen in the last two years in your burg.  It was only when Abbott allowed for stupid Judge Lina Hidalgo to be able to shut down businesses to "control" the virus that I couldn't work.  I voted against him in the primaries, but O'Rourke still wants to give control to local judges that are inexperienced.  She lost my vote to Alex Mealer long before Judge Mealer through her hat in the ring.   

2 hours ago, Mel2011 said:

When you run a successful business nothing in the past 2 years fears us... fuel increased, ok so what put your big boy britches on and work harder, stop looking for ppl in office to come save you... one thing for sure in the last 2 years we see which side depends on the government! 

Speaking of big boy britches, he’s got his wife doing his battles again!!!  Lol

• SMH 1
  • Crybaby 1

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to 19 days of diesel fuel