19 days of diesel fuel

DB2point0

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

You sure did fear mean tweets to vote for Brandon.  Biden has only been President for 1.75 years, and this country has gone to trash.  You can't work if you don't have fuel to run on.  He's been so worried about foreigners and foreign countries and doesn't care about the United States or it's citizens.  If people are turning more to the Government, then it's because Biden's Government is forcing them to.  I know it's tough out there, and I think it's sad that are turning to the Government for assistance than their own families, friends, churches, or local charities to give them a hand up when things are rough.  

He’s only cared about the small group of progressives on the Left.  He’s turned his back on the moderates they’re just too stupid to go bc against the agenda.  The power means too much to them.  

Well, we should be down to 23 days of Diesel fuel left....considering this thread is 2 days old. 

Come on people, Jett ain't going to go out of business, because :poop: never stops coming.......now he may lose a little money in expenses because of higher fuel prices.....and it might hurt his company if there really is only 23 days of diesel fuel left......But I don't know if he has diesel trucks or regular gas trucks.....But I hope his business continues and he makes money. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mel2011 said:

Someone better? Abbott s the best the "cons" can come up with? If ppl are dumb enough to keep voting in Abbott, I'm dumb enough to cast my vote for Beto... I didn't vote for him last time I will this time

Yes, Danny Zuco comes to mind....He was the best person on the ballot when I left on Tuesday......:rofl:

4 hours ago, Mel2011 said:

Someone better? Abbott s the best the "cons" can come up with? If ppl are dumb enough to keep voting in Abbott, I'm dumb enough to cast my vote for Beto... I didn't vote for him last time I will this time

Why this time? Beto is still Beto!  

4 minutes ago, Mel2011 said:

Fact checkers are proven liars....

When Trump was THAT young Fauxnews didn't even exist....they shoulda used an older pic......lol

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mel2011 said:

Tired of Abbott! Also its my choice, no need to explain anything to you 

So you will willingly vote for somebody that’s far worse than Abbott????  Lol I’ll just tell you like I told your husband, just admit you’re a liberal democrat and would vote for anybody the Dem party puts on the ticket.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mel2011 said:

Also, haven't you posted many times we would be out of business? Any day now huh? We over here laugh at folks like you, comments with no logic behind it... keep it up we need a good laugh occasionally 

What is Biden doing to build the supply of diesel back up?  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

What is Biden doing to build the supply of diesel back up?  

No need, he's going to ban all diesel powered vehicles and force everyone to go electric .... electric 18 wheelers .... electric bulldozers ... eletric trains .... electric submarines .... electric fighter jets  .... electric jumbo jets ... electric septic trucks .... :rofl:

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

So you will willingly vote for somebody that’s far worse than Abbott????  Lol I’ll just tell you like I told your husband, just admit you’re a liberal democrat and would vote for anybody the Dem party puts on the ticket.  

She voted for Biden nuff said.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mel2011 said:

Another words when your dumb topic fades away in 2 1/2 weeks Biden did something to build it up? Gotcha! We'll revisit this soon

Who's to say it will or if diesel will run out, and shelves will be empty while prices skyrocket and we become as Venezuela.  Let's Go Brandon !  

1 hour ago, Mel2011 said:

Midterms is supposed to fix all this right? Folks on here have been saying D's will get smoked and our only hope is when the right take back control... yall have yet to say all the things the right will do when/if they take over and get America back on track.. it's only impeach and investigate hunter! Yeah that'll do it

We need to get rid of Plugs and the high class hooker to return to energy independence  ...  Republicans taking back control of congress will make them lame ducks and will help stop the bleeding ... cut the pursue strings ....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mel2011 said:

Stop worrying bout us over here, it'll do you some good to worry bout yourself... it's my right to vote for who I want! 

I’m not worried about you guys.  I’m worried about all the people that are suffering due to you democrats.  I will-be fine, but know lots of folks struggling due to Biden’s policies.   It’s the liberal folks that “know” what poor folks need that keep them in poverty.  

Edited by DB2point0
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Mel2011 said:

Another words when your dumb topic fades away in 2 1/2 weeks Biden did something to build it up? Gotcha! We'll revisit this soon

Actually Opec is not in his corner and has been commenting about when the US runs out of diesel how it will make the supply chain suffer AGAIN.  The Saudi prince has been quoted as laughing at Biden thinking he could twist his arm to help.  The inflation won’t come down, the fed will continue to raise rates and tighten policy.  Evidently you don’t understand economics.  The Dem party is a joke

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mel2011 said:

Midterms is supposed to fix all this right? Folks on here have been saying D's will get smoked and our only hope is when the right take back control... yall have yet to say all the things the right will do when/if they take over and get America back on track.. it's only impeach and investigate hunter! Yeah that'll do it

They will have a potus that vetoes every bill and then writes executive orders to further destroy the country.  It’ll be 2024 before we can fully straighten it out.  

I’ve already called my shot.  When the republicans take both the house and senate they’ll impeach Biden.  Them Dems will try to save face and throw Biden under the bus by invoking the 25th (you know what that is right?).  Then the cackler will take office.  They’ll impeach her for dereliction of duty on the southern border.  I’ll let you figure out who the potus is then….

14 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

They will have a potus that vetoes every bill and then writes executive orders to further destroy the country.  It’ll be 2024 before we can fully straighten it out.  

I’ve already called my shot.  When the republicans take both the house and senate they’ll impeach Biden.  Them Dems will try to save face and throw Biden under the bus by invoking the 25th (you know what that is right?).  Then the cackler will take office.  They’ll impeach her for dereliction of duty on the southern border.  I’ll let you figure out who the potus is then….

Congress can vote down an executive order........

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to 19 days of diesel fuel