19 days of diesel fuel

DB2point0

On 10/31/2022 at 2:45 PM, DannyZuco said:

While I think that you are correct in working hard when you are a business owner.....this put on your "big boy britches" isn't really that hard of work....because if you are anything like a regular business, you pass that cost on to your customers by raising prices.....if you don't raise your price, then you are taking away from your profit margin....or you have to cut employees to keep the profit level....So which is it...

Septic companies are price gouging these days. 

21 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

Well........we still have diesel gas.    I even gave you a month cushion.  

Well the potential train strike could really cause diesel to at least have glitches in the delivery of diesel fuel.  The Fake News reported that Biden had solved the strike, but I guess they were only pumping him up again.  I'll have to take back the only kudo I've given him in his Presidency.  

3 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Well the potential train strike could really cause diesel to at least have glitches in the delivery of diesel fuel.  The Fake News reported that Biden had solved the strike, but I guess they were only pumping him up again.  I'll have to take back the only kudo I've given him in his Presidency.  

Sounds like choo-choo strike averted.  

On 11/30/2022 at 7:56 PM, BlahBlah said:

Well........we still have diesel gas.    I even gave you a month cushion.  

Well, we're still producing it, so of course there is.  But the surplus is gone.  One issue on the production side and the supply will go away.  Guess you ain't sure how those things work.

• Roll Eyes 1