Friday games being moved

SHillBuckeye

11 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Most sub varsity games got played on Wednesday. Ours did. No one is trying to make the world accident free. Fact is, far more accidents are caused by human stupidity than by weather. I was simply making the point that the people whining about games getting moved look like real jerks now. Thank you for reinforcing my message. 

Nobody was whining about moving games. If anything the pro-move crowd were the whiners. “It’s senior night. Nobody wants to do that in the rain.” 
I’ve been called worse than a jerk. Not sure why you’re so butt-hurt about it.

57 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Seeing pictures of a busload of kids turned over kinda makes a Thursday night road trip in dry weather seem like small potatoes doesn’t it? 

Scrolling through Twitter, I'm seeing weather delays, miserable conditions, empty stadiums, livestreams down, and car wrecks. 

Thankful to not have to be out in it. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, LetsGoEagles said:

Blah blah blah we’re getting softer and softer as a society. Buncha chicks running things. Grow a pair. My wife Is right here in it with me. A friends grandma came out and said “wouldn’t miss it. I won’t melt”…….. SMH 

I'll have you know I stubbed my toe last week, while watering my spice garden, and I only cried for 20 minutes.

• LOL! 1