Kemp at Teague

player73

Kemp @ Teague   

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• Kemp
    • Teague

The Teague Lions will take on Kemp Friday night in Teague. The Lions will try and maintain the sole possession of 2nd place in the 8 3A district race behind the State ranked Malakoff Tigers. In other 8 3A action Malakoff takes on Mexia and Eustace and Groesbeck square off. 

Teague with a win Friday night in front of a sale out crowd for Teague's state famous homecoming (baring weather) can clinch a playoff spot!

Teague will still need to beat Fairfield next week to secure the 2 spot in district but at worst Teague will be seating 3rd with a win Friday night in Teague and a lose next week in Fairfield. 

Teague with everything going on I hope can keep this very young team focused at the job at hand because Kemp is no push over. I believe this will be a sloppy game for Teague who will have homecoming and Fairfield on their minds with the rain as well.

Teague 28

Kemp 20

Teague’s Homecoming activities are second to none as they are held every other year. It looks like the weather will play a big part in the activities and the game. The golf tournament is in jeopardy of being canceled as well. You are right about Kemp they have nothing to lose. I think Coach has this young team ready but it will be ugly.I think Teague gets done. 

Edited by player73