3A D2 R3 Playoff picture.

BEASTeastTX

District 9 1. WR 2. GS 3. Troup 4. Edgewood

District 10 1. DK 2. Hooks 3. NB 4. Redwater?????

District 11 1. Dfield 2. Harmony 3. Waskom 4. HS????

District 12 1. Newton 2. HH 3. New Waverley 4. AS

Anything I missed? Or is this how it’s going to pan out for everyone? 

• Like 1

In District 9: Edgewood defeated Troup so I assume unless there is a three way tie for 3/4 seed that Edgewood would be 3 seed.

In District 10: The 1-3 seeds you have is probably correct but still not 100% determined. The 4 seed will either be Paul Pewitt or Prairiland. If Prairiland beats Pewitt they are the 4 seed but if Pewitt beats Prairiland by 10 or more and beats Chisum in their final game they are the 4 seed. Redwater has a bye this week but could get 4 seed with a win over DeKalb next week.

District 11 and 12 look correct to me.

Edited by Bearliever

57 minutes ago, Bearliever said:

In District 9: Edgewood defeated Troup so I assume unless there is a three way tie for 3/4 seed that Edgewood would be 3 seed.

In District 10: The 1-3 seeds you have is probably correct but still not 100% determined. The 4 seed will either be Paul Pewitt or Prairiland. If Prairiland beats Pewitt they are the 4 seed but if Pewitt beats Prairiland by 10 or more and beats Chisum in their final game they are the 4 seed. Redwater has a bye this week but could get 4 seed with a win over DeKalb next week.

District 11 and 12 look correct to me.

I would have assumed that if Redwater and Pewitt both end with 2 wins that Redwater would get the 4th seed because of a win over Pewitt.

Edited by hornetblue

9 minutes ago, hornetblue said:

I would have assumed that if Redwater and Pewitt both end with 2 wins that Redwater would get the 4th seed because of a win over Pewitt.

If they both end up with two wins Prairiland would also end up with two, throwing the 4 seed into a three way tie that would eliminate Redwater because of points.

17 hours ago, HornetSenior said:

District 9 is the Deepest. Just look at the Pigskin ratings. West Rusk, Grand Saline, and Edgewood are really good. F9 Troup would only be a 7 point underdog to W10 Dekalb.

......................ok..........................

The biggest question is who is going to come out of R4............................ i think whoever wins our region runs away with it and gets to state......................  its gotta be boling or lexington... i know poth is always up there but idk they dont really impress me...... just such a weak schedule....... I think daingerfield or newton plays gunter in stste the closer we get.....................

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, PurpleEagles04 said:

I feel like 9, 11, and 12 are very top heavy with their 1 seeds. District 10 has Dekalb, but I do not believe they are on the same level as DF, Newtion, or WR.

I dunno that WR is on the same level as DF and Newton. I think its a 2 team race to see who gets Gunter.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

I dunno that WR is on the same level as DF and Newton. I think its a 2 team race to see who gets Gunter.

From what I've heard through the grapevine West Rusk has had several players out each game for the majority of the season. I haven't seen for myself so I cant verify.

3 hours ago, WestRusk2009 said:

From what I've heard through the grapevine West Rusk has had several players out each game for the majority of the season. I haven't seen for myself so I cant verify.

Well, one thing is for sure. Getting closer and closer to knowing all the answers. 

1 hour ago, Ijustwatch said:

Newton is loaded wins the region with ease

With ease? Pump the brakes for a second and think about what you just typed. Air and opportunity awaits. Make sure you get there and we'll just have to watch and see how it goes. I highly doubt anyone gets out of our region with ease.

7 minutes ago, iRockNewbzz said:

Record speaks for itself, 4-5 overall and 2-3 district....You aren't blind, right?

WOS plays in one of the toughest District in 4A-2. They would be undeafted in some districts. The top 3 teams in D9 are top 15-20 in the division. WOS is still a top 25-30 team. Yes it is a down year, but they are still a good team. 

• Like 1