3A D2 R3 Playoff picture.

BEASTeastTX

3 hours ago, iRockNewbzz said:

I know Silsbee is undefeated but I wouldn't say Hamshire-Fannett and Jasper are the juggernauts of 4A FB 👀

Not juggernauts but they should win in Bi-district vs whoever is R10 and T10 between Brookshire Royal,  Sealy, and Columbia. Region 3 is very Deep in 4A-2. I would say the only teams in the region better than Jasper and HF are Bellville, Silsbee, Cuero, and probably Waco Connally. Bellville will probably blowout WOS in round 1.

4 hours ago, HornetSenior said:

Not juggernauts but they should win in Bi-district vs whoever is R10 and T10 between Brookshire Royal,  Sealy, and Columbia. Region 3 is very Deep in 4A-2. I would say the only teams in the region better than Jasper and HF are Bellville, Silsbee, Cuero, and probably Waco Connally. Bellville will probably blowout WOS in round 1.

Waco Connally can’t play defense but they can score. Bellville should beat West Orange but will have to get over that mental hump that West Orange has knocked them out of the playoffs 4 out of the past 6 years… or something like that. Let’s not forget Silsbee only beat HF by a TD as well

46 minutes ago, CaptHook said:

All this talk about Dekalb being dist. 10 W. Y’all just assume they're a write in? Hooks takes this district tonight.  

Glad you are rooting for you home team man... Bears by.................................18..........................

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, CaptHook said:

All this talk about Dekalb being dist. 10 W. Y’all just assume they're a write in? Hooks takes this district tonight.  

Pigskin Prep has Dekalb favored by 8, while Calpreps has Hooks favored 24-22 even though they have Dekalb rated a little higher. Should be a good game.

On 10/27/2022 at 8:13 AM, Rowebot said:

The biggest question is who is going to come out of R4............................ i think whoever wins our region runs away with it and gets to state......................  its gotta be boling or lexington... i know poth is always up there but idk they dont really impress me...... just such a weak schedule....... I think daingerfield or newton plays gunter in stste the closer we get.....................

I been saying the same thing! I feel like west rusk will play either and get exposed 

14 hours ago, PurpleEagles04 said:

I'd be very surprised if this happens. 

14 hours ago, Rowebot said:

Glad you are rooting for you home team man... Bears by.................................18..........................

28-24 Hooks. Final.

• Like 1

I think dist. 12 is set unless New Waverly beats Newton forcing a three way tie for 1st.

Dist. 11 won't clear up until the final district game. 

1st place Newton vs 4th place looser of Waskom / Hughes Springs

2nd place Hemphill vs 3rd place winner of Waskom / Hughes Springs

3rd place New Waverly vs 2nd place looser of Daingerfield / Harmony

4th place Anderson-Shiro vs 1st place winner of Daingerfield / Harmony 

On 10/29/2022 at 10:40 AM, NewtonNation said:

I think dist. 12 is set unless New Waverly beats Newton forcing a three way tie for 1st.

I doubt y’all drop a district game tho I think it ends up 

Daingerfield/Anderson-Shiro

Harmony/Hemphill

Hughes Springs/New Waverly

Waskom/Newton

1 hour ago, TigerBlue09 said:

I doubt y’all drop a district game tho I think it ends up 

Daingerfield/Anderson-Shiro

Harmony/Hemphill

Hughes Springs/New Waverly

Waskom/Newton

so youre saying hughes springs finishes second?????????????? Very confused...................

On 10/29/2022 at 10:40 AM, NewtonNation said:

No way you really think NW beats Newton right?

1 hour ago, WestRusk2009 said:

Has anyone figured out the scenarios yet? My head hurts just figuring out the potential 4 seed from 10.

2 key games to watch this week in 10.

Dekalb vs Redwater 

Pewitt vs Chisum

If Redwater wins, they're 4th seed.

If Redwater lose, and Pewitt wins, Pewitt is 4th Seed.

My bet is DeKalb will beat Redwater, and Pewiit wins easy.

So WR most likely has Pewitt

1 hour ago, TheShoeFits said:

Don’t sleep on district 9. WR, Edgewood, GS, and Troup are all good football teams. Don’t be surprised to see a couple of these teams go a few rounds. 

Whoever is 3 and 4 won’t make it out of first round. Hooks and DeKalb are tough.

33 minutes ago, CaptHook said:

Whoever is 3 and 4 won’t make it out of first round. Hooks and DeKalb are tough.

Will be good matchups. WR is the obvious outlier of the district, but Edgewood, Troup, and GS are very capable teams. They run hard and are physical on both sides of the ball. Should be exciting to watch.