3A D2 R3 Playoff picture.

BEASTeastTX

15 hours ago, ReppinBeastTexas903 said:

You been wrong more than any 1 I seen on here and you new. Hope DeKlap can make it far enough to play wr so they can get dusted. 

Well if New Boston somehow beats hooks you may get to see it. But the way things are looking they wont be in the same part of the bracket

5 hours ago, DKBear123 said:

So these are the same guys that lost to the same old redwater last year? They must have really improved. Good for them.

Same kids, much better senior leadership. The junior class and underclassmen have been solid. JV’s looked good this year as well. 

Dk and hks win.

I honestly think NB can get it done. They are much improved, and had me worried the first couple of drives last night. I can’t outright pick them, but it’ll be a close game.

PP/WR will be a high scoring affair.  Not many people can shut down their offense, but their defense has been bad. This one may come down to stamina and turnovers.

1 minute ago, CaptHook said:

Dk and hks win.

I honestly think NB can get it done. They are much improved, and had me worried the first couple of drives last night. I can’t outright pick them, but it’ll be a close game.

PP/WR will be a high scoring affair.  Not many people can shut down their offense, but their defense has been bad. This one may come down to stamina and turnovers.

I picked our district to sweep because I'm a homer. Lol.

Your assessment is probably more accurate though. 

11 hours ago, kooldown54 said:

Welp, i guess the stage is set for this one!

West Rusk-Pewitt

Grand Saline-New Boston

Edgewood-Dekalb

Troup-Hooks

WR 

GS 

EW 

Troup 

I really think people are sleeping on district 9. I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Couchcoach said:

Looks like the consensus at Dave Campbell is that Newton is the only one with a chance at the region and Gunter wins it all.

Screenshot_20221108-084303~2.png

Whoever Voted for WR must haven’t saw them play. WR isn’t good. And Gunter will win state easily 

• Roll Eyes 1