3A D2 R3 Playoff picture.

BEASTeastTX

On 11/8/2022 at 10:50 AM, FridayNightLightss said:

Gunter got the best coaching staff in 3a. Goodluck playing them twice and trying to win 

I’ll bite. I think Canadian’s staff is just as good as Gunters. They do more with less. No specialized training facilities within 2 hours, no I sort practice facilities. No 4.5 40 kids with offers. 
just my opinion, feel free to disagree.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, THEHARDWAY said:

I’ll bite. I think Canadian’s staff is just as good as Gunters. They do more with less. No specialized training facilities within 2 hours, no I sort practice facilities. No 4.5 40 kids with offers. 

*indoor

7 minutes ago, THEHARDWAY said:

I agree with you 100 percent, they are in a perfect spot for players that won’t cut it at 6a 5a level in playing time so boom go to Gunter and they end up with bigger talent pool

On 11/12/2022 at 8:40 PM, KrookedWolfe said:

Dekalb hasn't ever met Dfield in the playoffs. It's way different than playing them for a district spot. Tigers by 21

DeKalb and Daingerfield actually have met once in the playoffs, (1968) Tigers won 27-12 on their way to State Championship.

19 hours ago, THEHARDWAY said:

I agree. Also can get boiled down to culture !!

I don’t think people are fully understanding just what Newton is this year. Gunter is good/has been good I GET IT. But listen y’all, Newton is vintage Newton. They just don’t have the blue chip kid that’s getting recruited by everyone and their dog. Like the Gatsen or the one kid that went to TCU. But believe you me!!!! They are FOR REAL!!!!

34 minutes ago, BEASTeastTX said:

I don’t think people are fully understanding just what Newton is this year. Gunter is good/has been good I GET IT. But listen y’all, Newton is vintage Newton. They just don’t have the blue chip kid that’s getting recruited by everyone and their dog. Like the Gatsen or the one kid that went to TCU. But believe you me!!!! They are FOR REAL!!!!

We will see when they play a real team.. That district is so weak!! Newton supposed to been great last year until Waskom spanked them

15 minutes ago, FridayNightLightss said:

We will see when they play a real team.. That district is so weak!! Newton supposed to been great last year until Waskom spanked them

So weak? You do realize the 2 and 3 seed games were won by a combined 7 points right? Also when you look at the total point spread Newtons district scored more.

19 minutes ago, HeatTested said:

So weak? You do realize the 2 and 3 seed games were won by a combined 7 points right? Also when you look at the total point spread Newtons district scored more.

Exactly they were won by the other district! Well yeah they are going to score more Rudy poo’s playing eachother what do you expect

• LOL! 2

21 hours ago, TigerBlue09 said:

I agree with you 100 percent, they are in a perfect spot for players that won’t cut it at 6a 5a level in playing time so boom go to Gunter and they end up with bigger talent pool

As is Newton.. right there in that Jasper, Beaumont area where kids that don't wanna play 4a,5a ball can go showcase their talent in 3a-2 with Newton. They always have a huge talent pool to choose from, and no discredit to them at all they are a well coached, well disciplined, fine tuned winning machine. I have all the respect in the world for them, but.. ya know?

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, HeatTested said:

When has anyone in that district every made a deep playoff run besides newton ?

57 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

As is Newton.. right there in that Jasper, Beaumont area where kids that don't wanna play 4a,5a ball can go showcase their talent in 3a-2 with Newton. They always have a huge talent pool to choose from, and no discredit to them at all they are a well coached, well disciplined, fine tuned winning machine. I have all the respect in the world for them, but.. ya know?

Yea that’s true 

9 minutes ago, FridayNightLightss said:

What relevance does that have to the current year of 2022? Waskom is washed with a completely new coaching staff, I don't know much about Harmony's past and we all know how bad HS is. So please tell me how the pedigree effects the current competition>

1 hour ago, FridayNightLightss said:

CC,Garrison, and Crockett had a few 3-4 rd runs years ago in that 3a-2 district but out of who all is in it now, Newton is the lone wolf