3A D2 R3 Playoff picture.

BEASTeastTX

6 minutes ago, Raider7 said:

A Waskom team that got smoke by Sabine isn't going to beat West Rusk.

They also weren't gonna beat Hemphill... This Waskom team is not a juggernaut as they've been in recent years, but they are scrappy and tough.. Something I don't believe WR is or has been when it comes to heart..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rowebot said:

Newton doesnt play a game within 30 until state....................................................... uou are all crazy...................... 

I was just posting then spreads that came out. They will win by as much as they want Friday.

1 minute ago, Cannon85 said:

I was just posting then spreads that came out. They will win by as much as they want Friday.

if yall get past wr........ yall will play them closest..... they are even better than advertised in person.................

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

They also weren't gonna beat Hemphill... This Waskom team is not a juggernaut as they've been in recent years, but they are scrappy and tough.. Something I don't believe WR is or has been when it comes to heart..

All we can do is see Thursday! West Rusk has plenty of heart, speed and some heavy hitters.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

And West Rusk was going to be in a high score with PP.

29 minutes ago, Raider7 said:

All we can do is see Thursday! West Rusk has plenty of heart, speed and some heavy hitters.

This is true we will find out Thursday. WR has had what I believe has been state championship caliber talent for years now, but just can't seem to get out of murderers row R3...

9 hours ago, FridayNightLightss said:

We will see when they play a real team.. That district is so weak!! Newton supposed to been great last year until Waskom spanked them

Newton was nowhere near "great" last year? That was a dumb statement. They were such a young team. They lost by 60 points to Jasper and West-Orange Stark. However, they brought back nearly the entire team and are way above average this year. Not saying they will win it all, but they have a great shot at doing so this year. They have the full full package. I still fully expect 3rd-6th round games to be competitive and not blowouts as some may think. 

6 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

I'm not sure who Newton plays so I can't predict that game, but Waskom, Harmony and Dfield all will Win. The closest game of those 3 will likely be Waskom vs West Rusk. 

I don’t know about the other games, but I think you saying that harmony will beat us and it not be close is absurd.

We already beat them this year. We did that with our RB injured, an offensive line that wasn’t nowhere near where it’s at now, and our qb hadn’t found his rhythm yet.  We are literally 10 times a better team now. Our RB will eat harmony alive, our QB is money , and our offensive line shut down Dekalbs d-line. I know for a fact dekalbs d-line is better than harmony’s. 

Maybe y’all will take care of business and see us in 2 weeks, but I honestly believe y’all are going to have your hands full with DeKalb. I’d much rather play y’all than Newton or DK again in 4th round. If that tells you anything.

32 minutes ago, CaptHook said:

I don’t know about the other games, but I think you saying that harmony will beat us and it not be close is absurd.

We already beat them this year. We did that with our RB injured, an offensive line that wasn’t nowhere near where it’s at now, and our qb hadn’t found his rhythm yet.  We are literally 10 times a better team now. Our RB will eat harmony alive, our QB is money , and our offensive line shut down Dekalbs d-line. I know for a fact dekalbs d-line is better than harmony’s. 

Maybe y’all will take care of business and see us in 2 weeks, but I honestly believe y’all are going to have your hands full with DeKalb. I’d much rather play y’all than Newton or DK again in 4th round. If that tells you anything.

Hooks is a great program. A lot of playoff success 

• LOL! 2