3A D2 R3 Playoff picture.

BEASTeastTX

1 minute ago, FridayNightLightss said:

We know we aren’t as might as the Hooks Hornets 

My only point being don’t talk down when y’all’s problems are worse.

Many of us from hooks have rooted for y’all all year with the exception of 1 week. I was just stating in the original content that I would feel safer playing daingerfield in 4th round rather than playing Newton or y’all again. It was a compliment to your team. 

11 hours ago, GATA18 said:

As is Newton.. right there in that Jasper, Beaumont area where kids that don't wanna play 4a,5a ball can go showcase their talent in 3a-2 with Newton. They always have a huge talent pool to choose from, and no discredit to them at all they are a well coached, well disciplined, fine tuned winning machine. I have all the respect in the world for them, but.. ya know?

We wish that was the case haha who in the heck would move to Newton we're there is no work you have to work off are work in the woods we are just thankful that we have the bloodlines we do and that they keep coming cause if not it's going to get bad #6 is a foster his brother was the linebacker in 17 & 18 and # 20 is josh fosters the qb from 17/18 little brother and all the other kids are just Newton kids that can play ball if you know football is the only way out of a town then you will play your heart out and that's why the kids play hard cause it's the only out you have and Newton coaches are the only father figures that some of these kids have so they will go to war for them every play 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, CaptHook said:

My only point being don’t talk down when y’all’s problems are worse.

Many of us from hooks have rooted for y’all all year with the exception of 1 week. I was just stating in the original content that I would feel safer playing daingerfield in 4th round rather than playing Newton or y’all again. It was a compliment to your team. 

I said hooks was a great program? 

8 hours ago, FIGNEWTON said:

We wish that was the case haha who in the heck would move to Newton we're there is no work you have to work off are work in the woods we are just thankful that we have the bloodlines we do and that they keep coming cause if not it's going to get bad #6 is a foster his brother was the linebacker in 17 & 18 and # 20 is josh fosters the qb from 17/18 little brother and all the other kids are just Newton kids that can play ball if you know football is the only way out of a town then you will play your heart out and that's why the kids play hard cause it's the only out you have and Newton coaches are the only father figures that some of these kids have so they will go to war for them every play 

I'm not discrediting you guys at all, yall are by far the strongest most consistent small school football program in the state, and I'll argue that with anybody! And Newton does have some of the best football bloodlines around that is for sure, CC has similar ones such as the Foremans, and Coopers, #2 Our good WR/CB is a Cooper and #3 Williams older brother was our stud RB in 15 and 16 so I get what your saying there. But it seems I remember several Jasper move ins on that 17 undefeated state team like the tall TE #12 I believe it was, I wanna say the kicker was a transfer from some other school too and one of the stud defensive lineman.. But I'm not trying to push the issue or anything man I totally agree with what you said, yall bad to the bone and gonna stay that way👍

The only teams that I would say are on a higher level here are Newton and Daingerfield.  DF because of speed and athleticism and Newton because,, well they are Newton.  Everybody else could slip against their opponent this week IMO.  And, Daingerfield is beatable with the right circumstances.  Would be surprising though.

46 minutes ago, Ringside said:

The only teams that I would say are on a higher level here are Newton and Daingerfield.  DF because of speed and athleticism and Newton because,, well they are Newton.  Everybody else could slip against their opponent this week IMO.  And, Daingerfield is beatable with the right circumstances.  Would be surprising though.

They will see in due time

9 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

What happened to all that talk about district 9 being the toughest 

Edgewood put up the fight I expected. Grand Saline was plagued by their inconsistency and got down and couldn't recover. Troup was as expected, strong first half then completely fell apart in the second. 

West Rusk is still not playing to full potential but still managing to win games. It would be awesome if they get it together.

2 minutes ago, WestRusk2009 said:

Edgewood put up the fight I expected. Grand Saline was plagued by their inconsistency and got down and couldn't recover. Troup was as expected, strong first half then completely fell apart in the second. 

West Rusk is still not playing to full potential but still managing to win games. It would be awesome if they get it together.

WR better pull it together cause this Waskom team is tough... They aint world beaters as usual but they are still very good.. I think the Sabine loss has a lot of people fooled I have them getting it done over WR this week.. But goodluck to you guys yall are always loaded.. need to get out of them 2nd and 3rd round blues!