Who has the best concession stand?

TIMRIGGINS

1 hour ago, TIMRIGGINS said:

What school has the best concession stand? I know Joaquin has Ram sauce and I've always held them at number 1 with their chicken strips and Ram Sauce. Anybody got a better concession stand?  

I’m a little partial here but Timpson Boosters concession has some pretty good pulled pork nachos and a 100% beef 1/3 pound burger…. No one has ever complained…js 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bears8T9 said:

I’m a little partial here but Timpson Boosters concession has some pretty good pulled pork nachos and a 100% beef 1/3 pound burger…. No one has ever complained…js 

You had me at pulled pork nachos.  hell, pulled pork anything.  

• Like 1

I never got nothing at the Beckville Bearcats concession stand I didn't like. The nachos, popcorn, pickles, fries, chicken strips all off the chain. Best thing I ever got though was when the boosters sold frosted sugar cookies on a wooden tongue depressor shaped like a Bearcats claw back about 2005. These things were unbelievable but stained your tongue and clothes for like 24 hrs. If they ever bring these back I'm buying them up!

Edited by Doomer
  • Like 2
  • LOL! 1

52 minutes ago, Bears8T9 said:

I'm an addict. 100% strung out on the stuff.

1 hour ago, mikehoncho said:

We just have no claim to fame there. Nothing special. All very run of the mill. I’d like to see a special item.

That combined with the fact that the line is usually so long that it takes a full quarter to get through it...

2 hours ago, Bears8T9 said:

Pulled pork nachos! thats the original stuff we are looking for! 

1 hour ago, Doomer said:

I never got nothing at the Beckville Bearcats concession stand I didn't like. The nachos, popcorn, pickles, fries, chicken strips all off the chain. Best thing I ever got though was when the boosters sold frosted sugar cookies on a wooden tongue depressor shaped like a Bearcats claw back about 2005. These things were unbelievable but stained your tongue and clothes for like 24 hrs. If they ever bring these back I'm buying them up!

That true....I did eat chicken strips there one night....A short older lady server me the food. One of the nicest ladies I've been around. Gave me a free piece of candy after my meal. Nice folks!