Who has the best concession stand?

TIMRIGGINS

9 minutes ago, DKBear123 said:

If Hooks fans are smart they’ll go to Junction before the game. 

Front Street Junction has been around a long time. I remember going there as a kid back when they were in the previous location in the 90's maybe even 80's. Dan Blocker photo behind the register, jackelope on the wall... and the best pizza in the four states area.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

We got fried catfish baskets. Had me sold from jump street. Short lines usually. Chik-fil-a sammiches. Turkey legs. That's all I need. I wish we had fountain drinks. Those were the best back when we had them. 

Man !!! You had me with the catfish baskets 

5 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

We got fried catfish baskets. Had me sold from jump street. Short lines usually. Chik-fil-a sammiches. Turkey legs. That's all I need. I wish we had fountain drinks. Those were the best back when we had them. 

Man, I miss fountain drinks at games. I’d much rather have them than plastic bottles.

16 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Fried fish is hard to beat! That a sweet game option! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Everide2016 said:

Out of the area, but Mason puts on some really good burgers and dogs.... and you can buy your hunting rifle raffle ticket with the rifle on display as soon as you step into the stadium.  Also a cool / historic stadium.

One of my favorite venues. I can't say it's the "best," but it's certainly one of my favorites. 

11 minutes ago, Everide2016 said:

Out of the area, but Mason puts on some really good burgers and dogs.... and you can buy your hunting rifle raffle ticket with the rifle on display as soon as you step into the stadium.  Also a cool / historic stadium.

I want to watch a game in the puncher dome!!

On 10/26/2022 at 11:11 AM, Bears8T9 said:

I’m a little partial here but Timpson Boosters concession has some pretty good pulled pork nachos and a 100% beef 1/3 pound burger…. No one has ever complained…js 

Had the pulled pork nachos last year. They were top notch!